rylly41 is offline Associate Member

Failed a Drug Test

OK, heres the deal. Last year I was playing DI baseball (pitcher) in the ACC. I was on a cycle of Deca /Enth and got caught. The school caught me, not the NCAA. So consequently, I didnt face NCAA sanctions. I was only kicked off the team and not allowed to participate at the University again. However, I will be playing my final season at a DII school this upcoming year. There were some pros and cons with my first cycle but I'd like to try something different this time. When I started, I was 6'5, 198lbs. My weight peaked at 224lbs and my strength went through the roof. Prolly why I got caught. However, when I finished the cycle, I lost alot of waterweight. now Im down to 206. The upside to my cycle was that i was never sore after lifting or pitching and i felt like my arm was rubber. Nevertheless, Deca was a bad choice, due to its detection time. I was thinking about running Var this time around. Anyone here play ball and have experience with it? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why mess around being you already got caught?

Do you need AAS to play baseball?

~SC~

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    no it's not needed but it does help us keep our edge and stay up on some people. just as bb'ers do it to stay on top of thier game and win competeions and all, well ball players do it for the same reasons. every lil edge u can get helps in this game, it aint an easy game to play

so would Var (50mgs ED for 6 weeks) be a good idea?

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    bro, these days you can use aas to take you to the top of almost any sport.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    bro, these days you can use aas to take you to the top of almost any sport.
    i disagree... AS won;t do shit for someone if they dont put in the time and effort to make it happen, thats the problem everyone thinks that it's some kind of miracle. The fact is without a good diet, proper lifting, and rest AS won;t do much for you. As far as the ? at hand i would try to go with some test prop, lower detection time and will yield similiar results to test E. As SC said though why risk it, you've already been nabbed once you think you would learn your lesson andn ot risk it again, but hey it's a personaly choice so best of luck
    magic

how much would a cycle of Var run me?...ballpark?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    The Deca prob. helped with no sorness and rubber arm though

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    First, don't do deca ever again if you are a tested athlete. Can you say 18 months detection time? You want steroids that are a) easy on joints b) short on detection times and c) low on water retention. My picks would be Anavar , Test Prop (possible water retention so be careful with this one), Oral Tbol, Primo (injectible), IGF-1, Clen (if you want a good fat burner).

As for anavar, you will get good strength gains with very little weight gain. You won't get the same recovery benefits that you get from test, so a good cycle that many people have had success with is test prop and anavar. The anavar will also help with the water retention from prop. Anavar's detection time is about 3 weeks, test props detection time is about 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    how much would a cycle of Var run me?...ballpark?
    You will need to run at least 40mg/ed for a minimum of 4 weeks. Most people will suggest a longer cycle but I think as an athlete 4 weeks is enough time to get the benefits from var (strength gains, hardness, vascularity) while minimizing the risk of being randomly tested mid-cycle (not to mention the cost). As for price, it will cost you anywhere from $75-$200 depending on your source and whether you use liquid, tablet, or capped form.

I am currently running this exact cycle (40mg/ed for 4 weeks (actually 30 days)) and have had great results so far. I am on day 20 and my strength has increased a ton in all lifts. I have noticed an increase in recovery as well, though nothing too drastic. I am planning on adding prop next time, hoping this will add to the strength gains and the recovery aspects.
    Last edited by SprinterOne; 07-16-2005 at 11:24 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Rule number one of steroids in sports is: you don't do deca ever. It takes forever to get out of your system....

no enth or deca ...it stays detectable for over a year....prop and tren and winny for you.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    so would Var (50mgs ED for 6 weeks) be a good idea?
    Around 6 weeks is a good time frame. Here's an example of a cycle I'd run in your situation.
    week 1 - 30mg var , 50mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 2 - 40mg var, 75 mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 3- 50mg var, 100mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 4- 50mg var, 100mg prop EOD, 50 winny EOD, 1mg letro ED
    week 5- 60mg var, 75mg prop EOD, 75mg winny EOD, 1mg letro ED
    week 6- 60mg var, 50mg prop EOD , 100mg winny EOD, 1mg letro ED

PCT- (day 1- 300mg clomid, day 2- 200mg clomid, day 3- 100mg clomid) stay at 100mg clomid for 2 weeks and taper off of letro accordingly.

This cycle would give you incredible strength gain, great definition, some weight, but weight gain wouldn't be drammatic due to the letro and winny keeping the gains very dry and hard.
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-17-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Around 6 weeks is a good time frame. Here's an example of a cycle I'd run in your situation.
    week 1 - 30mg var , 50mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 2 - 40mg var, 75 mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 3- 50mg var, 100mg prop EOD, 1.25mg letro ED
    week 4- 50mg var, 100mg prop EOD, 50 winny EOD, 1mg letro ED
    week 5- 60mg var, 75mg prop EOD, 75mg winny EOD, 1mg letro ED
    week 6- 60mg var, 50mg prop EOD , 100mg winny EOD, 1mg letro ED

PCT- (day 1- 300mg clomid, day 2- 200mg clomid, day 3- 100mg clomid) stay at 100mg clomid for 2 weeks and taper off of letro accordingly.

This cycle would give you incredible strength gain, great definition, some weight, but weight gain wouldn't be drammatic due to the letro and winny keeping the gains very dry and hard.
    Not sure why he would need winny and anavar . Especially since winny is hard on the joints (not good when you are throwing every day) and is also 17aa like var. Also, why the steady increase in var doses and the pyramid for the prop?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Man I was a pitcher..and you really dont need juice to help you throw harder...Once I started bulking up my upper body my velocity suffered bigtime...but I guess u know more than me since you were D1...also failed a drug test

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the advice.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i say go with prop/tbol/var .... u might wanna stay away from winny

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    If you're running cycles while at school, test suspension might be a good option as well...In the event you're tested, and you request a re-test which could take a day or two...the suspesnion is out of your system in 1-3 days....whereas you might still fail with the prop staying in you're system for 2 weeks...Thats of course if you can stand to stick 2x a day...

donmega is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    no it's not needed but it does help us keep our edge and stay up on some people. just as bb'ers do it to stay on top of thier game and win competeions and all, well ball players do it for the same reasons. every lil edge u can get helps in this game, it aint an easy game to play

No offense but I cant really think of any major sports that are LESS active then baseball.

You have to run like what 3-4 times in 1 game. Look at basketball, run run run run run, football, run run run get your ass kicked and run.

Baseball pfffttt

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what does less active have to do with gaining an edge ?????????

while baseball might not be the most active sport, it requires more skill than basketball/football, along with hand-eye coordination and the ability to stay focused throughout an entire game (which is big), since it is a slower sport

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    what does less active have to do with gaining an edge ?????????

while baseball might not be the most active sport, it requires more skill than basketball/football, along with hand-eye coordination and the ability to stay focused throughout an entire game (which is big), since it is a slower sport
    I don't know if it requires more skill then the other sports, it just requires different skills. In any case, if steroids didn't help baseball players then why are they all using them?

Thread Information