big deisiel is offline New Member

animal power cycle

Hey Guys,
    I need a lil help on my first cycle im pretty good size guy and have worked out for a long time ive cycled deca before but am wanting to do another cycle any suggestions on a great bulk cycle also my source is pushing animal power products is this a reliable companie and is there a way to tell counterfeits any help will be appreciated

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    Ive heard nothin but good things about animal power. I doubt there are any fakes of this brand yet since they just came out, just use common sense you wouldn't buy a open bottle of milk this is much the same. Some equipoise and test prop. would do fine just keep anti-estro's on hand

thanks man what type of anti eatrogens and when should i bring them in the cycle

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    try some test e and deca . make sure you got your nolva and clomid for pct. but if you hit 500/wk test and 300 wk/ deca you should be straight!

megathrust is offline New Member
    i will vouch for animal power me and all of my bros have been using is for over a year now and were all growing like crazy.so yes i would get some.

thanks guys im running some dbol right now but bout to cycle to injects when you say test e to you mean enathiate or equipoise also how do i stack these pull both doses in same syringe or two seperate shots i know its a stupid question but want to be sure and also what injection site do you recommened any info would be great thanks again

Thread Information