cannibal is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp - End of week 5 ... What you think?

Alright brothers I need some support, so let me hear from ya.

My cycle is Test Cyp only 400mg/wk British Dragon...the gear is legit. I just finished week 5 and wondering when the real weight is gonna start packing on? So far I have a weight gain of about 6lbs but I think its from all the extra food of course. My strength is going or has gone up up up on all my lifts so im not complaining or worried about the strength, just wanna know when the pounds will start adding up? What you think...very soon?

FYI: My diet is on track along with my high intensity workouts..getting plenty of rest also.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Bump

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    as your strength goes up, so will the lbs...everyone is different in the way they react to AS, for me, at week 5 of a similar cycle, i would be up 10 lbs or, how much of this was lean muscle? who knows? it's hard to tell because you see yourself in the mirror every day..take a picture of yourself at the beginning of your next cycle, and follow your pregression..or take measurements...then adjust diet/training routine as needed

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    if your gear is good, diet is in check you should start seeing gains shortly, test cyp is a sloe acting ester, that why alot of bro's here will jump start it with dbol for the first 4 wks. because around that time the test cyp. will start to kick in. just hang in there bro and it will come. just stay intense, good luck bro.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    That is not bad, some people gain a lot in the begining and some people just gain steady through the cycle, give it more time it will come. Maybe your not holding much water. Usually when people gain a lot in the begining, it is mostly water.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point from BM. What's your diet like cannibal? It seems all the people that gain weight fast have a lot of sodium in their diet. Bloat......If you don't look smoothed out then you're doing fine....you may start taking on water in the next week or so due to aromatization. Cyp aromatizes very easy so your estrogen levels go up. Estrogen is only one carbon off from test when you look at the chemical chain of both hormones. Nolvadex is good if you start bloating..I hate the moon face look, makes you look fat.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    That is not bad, some people gain a lot in the begining and some people just gain steady through the cycle, give it more time it will come. Maybe your not holding much water. Usually when people gain a lot in the begining, it is mostly water.
    Good points!

Thread Information