clinteastwd is offline New Member

Thank You/1st Cycle

1st i like to thank all of you who reconize my handle,for your support and encoragement to stick around ill find the answers im looking for. I HAVE. ive begun to receive my gear. THANK YOU. these are old school as. but im an old school kinda guy. 1st wk . sustonon 250mg/ wk dbol 20mg/split deca 100mg/wk 2wk sustonon250mg/wk dbol30mg/split deca200mg/wk. 3wk sustonon250mg/wk dbol 30mg/split deca300mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 4wk sustonon500mg/wk dbol20mg/split deca400mg/wk nolvadex 20mg/ed 5wk sustonon500mg/wk dbol10mg/split deca400mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 6wk sustonon250mg/wk deca300mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 7wk sustonon250mg/wk deca200mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 8wk sustonon250mg/wk deca100mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed clomid50mg/ed 9wk clomid50mg/ed 10wk clomid 50mg/ed

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clinteastwd
    1st i like to thank all of you who reconize my handle,for your support and encoragement to stick around ill find the answers im looking for. I HAVE. ive begun to receive my gear. THANK YOU. these are old school as. but im an old school kinda guy. 1st wk . sustonon 250mg/ wk dbol 20mg/split deca 100mg/wk 2wk sustonon250mg/wk dbol30mg/split deca200mg/wk. 3wk sustonon250mg/wk dbol 30mg/split deca300mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 4wk sustonon500mg/wk dbol20mg/split deca400mg/wk nolvadex 20mg/ed 5wk sustonon500mg/wk dbol10mg/split deca400mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 6wk sustonon250mg/wk deca300mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 7wk sustonon250mg/wk deca200mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed 8wk sustonon250mg/wk deca100mg/wk nolvadex20mg/ed clomid50mg/ed 9wk clomid50mg/ed 10wk clomid 50mg/ed
    Dude, you'll grow like a weed on that cycle. Make sure you eat at least 150% in grams your body weight (lbs) of protein. Sometimes it's hard to eat enough protein daily but it's important when you're on to take full advantage of your program. Quality wey protein, steak, eggs, chicken, tuna, etc.... Quality carbs in brown rice, whole grains, fruits, vegs, etc..... Stick to it like a mad man and you'll make incredible gains. Your first cycle is always the best when you do everything right....Have fun and enjoy the ride!

Take milk thistle since you're doing dbol . If you feel good with no side effect from dbol, consider going to 8-10 tabs, 40-50mgs/day in the middle.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Good for ya liver. Dbol is a 17 alpha-alkyl based steroid that is toxic> http://www.steroidtips.com/dianabol.htm

http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/alt/milkthistle_faq.htm

Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)

What does Milk Thistle do?

Herb- Milk Thistle Herb has been used medicinally by some people for functional disorders of the liver and gallbladder. . It has been considered especially helpful in cases jaundice, colitis, pleurisy, and diseases of the spleen.

Fruit- Milk Thistle Fruit has been used by some for the treatment of dyspeptic symptoms, loss of appetite, liver and gall bladder complaints including inflammation of the gall bladder duct, toxic liver disease and hepatic cirrhosis. It has been used successfully as an antidote to Death-Cap mushroom poisoning (mushroom toxins a-amantin and phalloidin). It has been shown to protect the b.d. from liver damage caused by overdose from acetaminophen, butyrophenones, phenothiazines, halothane, Dilantin or ethanol. It may reduce outbreaks of Psoriasis due to liver disease.

Milk Thistle herb and fruit can be taken in capsules, pills, infusions, or tinctures.

Mods - I hope the links are ok since they're educational only? If not, spank me and remove them.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 10:59 PM.

Thread Information