afman415 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation deca/eq/cyp cycle. critique

alright.

week 1-12 eq 600 mg
    week 1-14 test cyp 750 mg
    week 1-12 deca 400 mg
    week 1-4 dbol 30 mg day (?havent decided?)

im doing the eq for the improved vascularity and mainly appetite..i know a lot of guys dont think its good to have eq and deca in a cycle and some love it.
    how does that look though? what do you guys think?

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Looks good. I would run the EQ for 14 weeks along side the test. I wouldn't run Deca and Eq together, but you've made up your mind about that. Happy gains bro.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    deca and eq together is perfectly fine bro...jsut def run the eq for the entire 14 and the deca for 12 or maybe 10 depending mainly on what u want...yes they say its stupid to use together because they do the same things but...deca bloats eq defines and you'll feel harder if you have it use it why the hell not right?

HugemongouS is offline New Member
    why do people not want to do eq and deca together??

Quote Originally Posted by HugemongouS
    why do people not want to do eq and deca together??
    When stacked with Test, EQ and Deca have similiar effects. This is debatable. Most will say Deca will give you watery gains while EQ will give you leaner and tighter gains. I wouldn't stack the two simply because they'rer similiar enough that it's just one more thing in my body that I probably don't need. Risk V. Reward.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    When stacked with Test, EQ and Deca have similiar effects. This is debatable. Most will say Deca will give you watery gains while EQ will give you leaner and tighter gains. I wouldn't stack the two simply because they'rer similiar enough that it's just one more thing in my body that I probably don't need. Risk V. Reward.

EQ and deca are not similiar at all. EQ is similiar to test if any steroid

i would stop the deca at 12 week's the eq at 13 and the test at 14

you will be fine running eq and deca in the same cycle just don't run deca and tren in the same cycle

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    EQ and deca are not similiar at all.
    No? When you stack them with Test they're not both good bulkers? I'm not talking about chemical make-up bro, just effects.

No? When you stack them with Test they're not both good bulkers? I'm not talking about chemical make-up bro, just effects.

how are thay not both good bulker's ??

deca will give you increased protein synthesis and eq will give you increased hunger

bulker or cutter is dependen't on your diet not the compounds you use

how are thay not both good bulker's ??

deca will give you increased protein synthesis and eq will give you increased hunger
    You just answered your own question.

EQ will elevate protein synthesis too. Deca will increase your appetite too. The effects are not mutually exclusive.

You just answered your own question.

EQ will elevate protein synthesis too. Deca will increase your appetite too. The effects are not mutually exclusive.

yes but no where near the same level of deca and deca will not increase your appetite like eq would i have ran them both but not together that's my next cycle. But i know a lot of people who have ran them both together and had amazing result's and swear by the stack

saying thay or the same is
    Last edited by stocky121; 07-17-2005 at 04:55 AM.

Reread my post. There is a question mark after the sentence about bulking. It's a question.

Reread my post. There is a question mark after the sentence about bulking. It's a question.

and there's your answer bro

yes but no where near the same level of deca and deca will not increase your appetite like eq would i have ran them both but not together that's my next cycle. But i know a lot of people who have ran them both together and had amazing result's and swear by the stack

yes but no wjere near the same level of deca and deca will not increase your appetite like eq would i have ran them both but not together that's my next cycle. But i know a lot of people who have ran them both together and had amazing result's and swear by the stack

saying thay or the same is

Okay, we've entered the childish zone. I was stating an opinion. I will state it again. For me Deca and Eq when stacked with Test give similiar enough results that the risk v reward is not worth it for me. End of discussion for me about this topic on this thread.

Okay, we've entered the childish zone. I was stating an opinion. I will state it again. For me Deca and Eq when stacked with Test give similiar enough results that the risk v reward is not worth it for me. End of discussion for me about this topic on this thread.

i don't think it got childish at all we where just dabating i'am sorry you feel like this.

have you ever run eq and deca together ??

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    honestly who cares? run both iof them see what happens everyone is different..lol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i will go with stock on this one,ive just changed my current course around and started deca eq n test 1 week ago,will let you know how it goes.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    50 bucks on stocky121

afman415 is offline Junior Member

lol

no one answered my question though about the dbol ...should i or what to bump up the mass a few weeks

Thread Information