Thread: Anyone ever...

jersey juice is offline Member

Anyone ever...

Instead of using 400mg of deca or EQ has anyone ever used 200mg of EQ and 200mg of deca in a cycle? I guess to get the short & long acting properties of both. I have 10 amps of deca left over & 1 10ml bottle of some ** EQ and was thinking of running them together. I always used a more conventional approach but I'm figuring what the hell, I might do an experiment. Opinions please...

samoth is offline Member
    I'd say go for it... don't know how much you'd get off of 400mg/week though. Are you going to add more gear in the cycle?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would throw something else into the mix..as far as Deca and EQ in the same cycle, they hit the same receptors, as i have read alot of steroids do..so you will have some say do it and some say dont...if you have it i would do it...but i would def use some kind of test with it.

Sorry bros, forgot to mention 100mg of prop ed. I thought test in a cycle was a given, I mean a cycle ain't a cycle without test.

Uconish is offline Member
    Ive never done a cycle but i know alot of people say dont run EQ and DECA in the same cycle They are too similiar I also know that if you are gonna do AS why not do some kind of test and get some killer gains Thats what im planning on

I'm already hitting 100mg of TEST PROP ed, I was thinking EQ & deca BECAUSE THEY DO hit the same receptors, deca is longer lasting than EQ that's why I wanted to mix them. My original plan was a quick 5 week of 100mg prop & 50mg anadrol , but now I'm gonna extend it to 8. I'm hitting the drol & prop now, I just hit a shot of EQ last night and I think I'm just gonna throw in the deca for the shits & giggles of it just to experiment.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro go for it "i think youll see good gains fro that mix". I hear alot of people say they hit the same receptors but i have talked to several BB's at my gym who mix Deca /EQ together all the time and have had good gains from it. Even though the dosages of the Deca and EQ are kinda low i feel Prop and Anadroll will make up for that. Looks like a good stack to me. Let me know how it works out.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    many people take eq and deca together, they work well together with other roids, it is common to do this, do a search on eq and deca sysles, there is a bunch of interesting information.

Thread Information