Thread: nolva?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Question nolva?

I am trying to round up my gear for next cycle. Weeks 1-15 750mg enan, weeks 1-14 600mg eq, wks 1-6 50mg dbol ed. I have read where you should take nolva ed and I have also read take it only if you start to see signs of gyno. Which is true? Will you gain as much from this cycle if you do take the nolva ed? Or will the nolva hinder your gains? Any experienced input please thank you.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    nolva will hinder water gains... no biggie IMO... I'd run 10mg ed to prevent gyno formation... it's worth the loss in water vs. the mammoth tittai's you can endure.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    I have question de****g with this as well. I got some nolv but there 50mgs and there in capsules. is 50 to much to take at once>??? cause i have no clue what 2 do with them since i cant break them up???

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    It will hinder gains to a minimal extent (at least at 10mg ed). I'd rather look less bloated than blow up like a balloon though. From now on I'll always take .5mg liquidex and 10mg tamox if I am taking anything that aromatizes

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    I have question de****g with this as well. I got some nolv but there 50mgs and there in capsules. is 50 to much to take at once>??? cause i have no clue what 2 do with them since i cant break them up???
    50mg is too much during a cycle, yes. use them during PCT

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    Can I just keep the nolva on hand and if I start to see signs of gyno then start the nolva or will it be to late?

Thread Information