SpiderRico is offline Member

Just came back from mexico

Just came home from cancun(They best dam place in the world) a couple hours ago and just have a few questions if there is something that i messed up...

Went down there looking for gear and knew if i tried hard enough i would find some...well finding gear in Mexico is like getting laid on prom night, but the only thing i heard it was dirt cheap down there. When i went in to the pharm which i went to a couple..Everything they have is single injection or very low dosage.. they had Deca for $42 for two injections but only 50mg each. they got organon sust 250 1 injectoin for $25 Schering Primoteston Depot 1 inject for $13 and Nolva AstraZeneca 15 20mg tabs for $25 if you think aobut it thats not that cheap at all the Nolvas not a bad price but if i was going to do Deca for 12-15 weeks at 400mg a week im looking at around 2000-2500 on a Deca only cyle

Whats up with that ... besides all that Mexico is the shizit I can't wait to go back

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    cooooooooooooooooooooool ill be goin over there soon

ya its awsome that you could get it no problem ...maybe if i went to a vet it would have been more in each quanity for cheaper but i could find a vet

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u didnt go deep enough into the city

like i went to atleast 10 pharms all different types of ones from holes in the wall to nice ones and everything was single dosage for not that cheap at all

Like Bringing it home i didnt have a problem at all but i wish i could have brought a complete cycle i have like two doses of a few thigns and nolva which is pretty much useless except showing a few items ai could get down there

I was going down hoping to pick up 14 weeks of 400mg deca and 15 weeks of Test Enth .. alot of Nolva some sust,EQ, and whatever else was cheap to get my hands on but it didnt work out the way i totally planned it to

traveling man is offline Junior Member

Talking risk of getting back into US?

I'm planning on going to San Diego, Ca. I want to go into TJ and pick up some gear for my first cycle. I read alot (steroids 101, ect) and I know what I want to get, the concern is how risky is it to drive back over the border with my stuff. I have out of state plates, is that a red flag. What do I don't do in order not to get caught. Is there a good time of day to go back to the US side to minimize the chance of getting pinched.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    cooooooooooooooooooooool ill be goin over there soon

I flew cuz im from NJ so i dont know the process of driving over the border, but for me what i did was that the amps and put them in a sock and wore boxer breifs and layed that between my balls and ass and was very very easy

are all the gear down there at the pharms one portion or one amp. I couldnt find any vials with 10ml in it or any packs with 5-10 amps per thing it was all one amp, are the vials and 5-10 amp vials there?

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    are all the gear down there at the pharms one portion or one amp. I couldnt find any vials with 10ml in it or any packs with 5-10 amps per thing it was all one amp, are the vials and 5-10 amp vials there?
    You have to go to a vet.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    cancun is not the place to go, with all the tourist.

so if i would have went to a vet i would have found more for the right price i dont know about u but i though mexico=cheaper and not paying $25 bucks for one amp of sust 250

I went looking for a vet around but i couldnt find one ... im about to take a 2 day trip back down just to get more gear cuz im so upset.. where the hell is there a vet around there they barely have any pets as it is

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    cancun isnt a good spot... or any place that gets a lot of tourist. They know they can keep the prices higher in those spots.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    gotta find a vet shop period.dont know about cancun but in tj, there are plenty tourist, yeah its no vacation spot but there is a grip a vets around

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hurricane Emily going thru Cancun now....

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Hurricane Emily going thru Cancun now....
    Maybie it will blow all the steroids over here!!!!

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    i WISH

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Cancun would suck for finding gear as it is not really an agricultural center. You need to go inland. Try Merida or Chetumal or Tulum. The vets will hook you up. Deal with just ONE because if you buy from several you are increasing your chances that you will hit a vet who will rat on you. If they do that, they get a kick from the cops out of the mordida they collect from you, they get their gear back, and they keep your money. Meanwhile you go to jail and MAYBE you can buy your way out but it will cost you big bucks.

If you hook up with a good vet and he takes good care of you, take good care of him. Send him something nice for christmas, etc. You never know when you will be back. I'll tell you one thing about the average Mexican out in the rural areas... if he claims you as his friend, you can absolutely trust him. I mean completely. And you can't just buy or even rent that friendship... it takes obvious respect and courtesy and trust, and above all else, honesty and candor. The average toursist just can't seem to manage that. Our feelings of superiority SHOW... country folk are very perceptive and sensitive to that. If you are like that, don't bother. You can't fake it good enough. Meanwhile your guy will pretend to be your brother and then stab you, the smartass gringo, in the back, figuratively.

I do hope you speak enough Spanish to conduct your business with a non-speaker of English. Most rural vets are pretty shaky on the Eengleesh.

Please no PMs cause I don't know any vets I can give to anyone!

PEPEPAKS is offline New Member
    Hi Man, Im From Mexico, From Mexicali, From Here Is A Hour And A Half Driving TO TIJUANA, I Bought Yesterday :
    1 Vial Of 10 Ml Of Eq 200 Mg Veterinary In 33 Dlls
    1 Vial Of 10 Ml Of Supertes 250mg Veterinary In 25 Dlls
    And U Can Buy All What U Need.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    cancun isnt a good spot... or any place that gets a lot of tourist. They know they can keep the prices higher in those spots.
    WRONG and the rest who are saying this. I am VERY familiar with Cancun Mx. He went to DOWNTOWN MEXICO that is where all the TOURISTS do not go. The tourists are by "tourists city" what a lot of the mexicans call it down there.

Where do you think the Mexicans live? In the tourist area? I think not they can't afford it. they live in downtown area. I think you get it now........

My boy Spyder did good just if he would of found a Vet he would of been much happier.

AG5678

sflobo is offline New Member
    Just got back from Rocky Point and scored a 50 ml QV Enanthate 250 for $30. I just found a vet pharmacy

sflobo, while you were in rocky point did you happen to see any animal power????rocky point is in or near rosarito right??

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    mexican products are poo..

funkmedic is offline New Member
    Im pissed. Just escaped hurricane Emily in Cozumel, hit a coupla farmacias and most if not all product was weak. I found one with vet gear, but came back with less than a full cycle. All the deca and primo were weak dosages, therefore you would pay out the ass to achieve your goals. I wish I had more time to scope the area out. Now this gear will sit in a med cabinet till I try to find more to complete a cycle.
    I must admit though, they WILL deliver, and it was like a kid bein in a candy shop!

Thanks AG5678 i tried my best got stuff back but not as much as i wanted... planning on going back spring break hopefully i will be more successful... oh ya by the way took one of those slobs on the private balcony for ya

sflobo is offline New Member
    Smiley619- Rocky Point is about 3.5 hrs south of Phoenix. Also known as Puerto Penasco. Good times!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    oh ya by the way took one of those slobs on the private balcony for ya

you fukin banged a fat azzz hoe off the balcony? whaddya mean? this is more interesting that the gear... or lack thereof

haha Ya ag5678 was giving me info on Mexico before i left and he told me to bang a whore for him... so i took his advice and nailed one on my balcony at my hotel..Mexico is like getting laid on prom night

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    considering I never went to prom you mean its easy to get your whopped sucked and honked on by the local latina hoarsluts?

mmmm nice. I'll keep that in mind if I ever wanna go to "prom"

AG5678 is offline Member
    haha Ya ag5678 was giving me info on Mexico before i left and he told me to bang a whore for him... so i took his advice and nailed one on my balcony at my hotel..Mexico is like getting laid on prom night
    .......Classic

AG5678

Well let me put it this way I was the Prom king

Hell ya Cancun is easy bro

phuck a local whore!!!! too much sh1t going around to be wildin' out like that!

oh she wasnt a local whore she was one of those vacation,club, I like to get it on types

gmuldown is offline New Member
    don't drive, walk. i have walked across the tj border with gear around 10 times over the years and never had a problem. if you want human shit go to phamacy, vet gear like denkall or qv will be at the vets.

Thread Information