Thread: QV cyp

Natural1 is offline Associate Member

QV cyp

Just got some QV cyp in can anyone check out these numbers, sorry im trying to get a pic up but they are all too blurry and cant get a good shot with the cam.
    QVT 012
    03 2007

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Numbers dont mean anything, easily faked. Best bet is to send it to a lab..

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Numbers dont mean anything, easily faked. Best bet is to send it to a lab..
    everytime i see a QV post and XWhiteDenali replay to it, I got to see it, cause i know u love QV
    U always say some funny shit about it

i thought you can check them out on their site but i cant find the site, yes i know they are supposedly faking from the factory.

Also what kind of tops usually come on the cyp?

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    everytime i see a QV post and XWhiteDenali replay to it, I got to see it, cause i know u love QV
    U always say some funny shit about it
    Sorry, I used their products many years ago, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I dont believe in their products, i think their lab test numbers are bogus, and their products are garbage. I have seen fakes that are identical to the supposibly the real ones. I had a pic, but its on another harddrive that I cant seem to access for some reason. I know they are producing products that do contain the steroid , but they are weak in my opinion. Only reason I used their product at the time, is that is all i could get. Now that I have been around, their is so much better stuff out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    i thought you can check them out on their site but i cant find the site, yes i know they are supposedly faking from the factory.

http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/english.html

Yours supposebly tested at 210.71mg/ml..

Black top, with QV in white!

Sorry, I used their products many years ago, and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I dont believe in their products, i think their lab test numbers are bogus, and their products are garbage. I have seen fakes that are identical to the supposibly the real ones. I had a pic, but its on another harddrive that I cant seem to access for some reason. I know they are producing products that do contain the steroid, but they are weak in my opinion. Only reason I used their product at the time, is that is all i could get. Now that I have been around, their is so much better stuff out there.
    Yeah, this is all i have the hook up on so i kinda have to deal with it. mine looks identical as their pics the only thing is i didnt get the QV top??? I wish these Fvckin mexicans would get their sh!t straight. I know some are going to say its bunk but has anyone ever got some stuff from MEX and it not come witha top and still have good results?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    If it came without the top, and have the aluminium crip with teeth
    like it indeed had a top on it and if you see ANY sign of needle hole,
    man that's too risky, first off I wouldn't take any QV shit plus wouldn't
    even risk more with a unprotected rubber top cuz you never know
    which kind of trick guys can do to get a easy money on you...apenas
    mi dos centavos amigo, gracias...

Quote Originally Posted by Natural1
    Yeah, this is all i have the hook up on so i kinda have to deal with it. mine looks identical as their pics the only thing is i didnt get the QV top??? I wish these Fvckin mexicans would get their sh!t straight. I know some are going to say its bunk but has anyone ever got some stuff from MEX and it not come witha top and still have good results?
    If someone sold you a vial without the top, something must be up. Maybe a needle hole might be present. I personally wouldnt use or accept a product like that. Where is the box at? Sounds to me like another unsatissified QV customer..

If someone sold you a vial without the top, something must be up. Maybe a needle hole might be present. I personally wouldnt use or accept a product like that. Where is the box at? Sounds to me like another unsatissified QV customer..
    Sorry I didnt get back to ya, yeah my mistake it had the black top inside the box

Thread Information