Thread: Newbie Question

mason55 is offline New Member

Newbie Question

Hey Guys I am new to the forum and dont know a whole lot about steriods . I am looking for a good stack to take to help me put on some good solid muscle and also get cut to. I am open for everyones sugestions and if everyone could use the real names because I dont know the nicknames for stuff. Also I lift about 4-5 times a week. I am 6'2 178 pounds. I dont have hardly any fat i played basketball for over the last 10 years so I am in very good shape. I have been lifting for a while and have not seen results so if someone could please help me i would appriciate it.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    gotta eat dude..thats the biggest part of it all

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    like jaydud says eat eat eat, make sure your eating clean and your calories are up high.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    and you should have a good couple years of serious trining under your belt before juicing. Learn all you can. That being said...test e is always a good choice. Just make sure you're ready for it...steroids are just a tool to build muscle, they're not magic

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids dont work miracles bro, you have to know how to eat, if youre not gaining now work on your diet first. Check out the diet forum on here. Lots of good info on there

Thread Information