Foccused is offline New Member

superdrol and gyno??

i want to run superdrol but i am very prone to gyno, in one of the ads i read it will not convert to estrogen so gyno wont be a problem , is this true, what are peoples personal expereiences wtih superdrol and gyno? I have read nearly every post on superdrol and cant find a definite answer to this, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foccused
    i want to run superdrol but i am very prone to gyno, in one of the ads i read it will not convert to estrogen so gyno wont be a problem , is this true, what are peoples personal expereiences wtih superdrol and gyno? I have read nearly every post on superdrol and cant find a definite answer to this, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I believe if you know you are prone to gyno then use something like 10mg of nolva ed. Don't want to risk it superdrol is a steroid .

Foccused is offline New Member
    yes i know superdrol is a steroid and i know wht the recommended dosage is to ward off gyno, however taht wasnt really the question, superdrol supposedly doesnt really aromatize and isnt suppose to cause gyno i jsut wanted to know if this claim was true

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    take nolva.. theres no point in risking it if you say you are PRONE to gyno...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    id use an AI just in case.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Use the the same as you would running an actual cycle and you will have no problems. Like the others have said there is no point in risking it, you said yourself you KNOW its considered a steroid .

Thread Information