ddup2727 is offline New Member

Sydgroup Superprimo Real/Fake?

I just got a bottle of Superprimo 100 (Sydgroup), and I'm seeing all these forums with statements saying its all bunk? Whats the story behind this? Apparently it was all fake, and sydgroup appologized? Did they fix it? Is it good stuff now? It had the hologram, and the kangaroo. Got it in Mexico. If it is fake, what kinds of side effects can I expect. I am seeing results, but it may be due to the fact that I'm stacking it with Anavar 75mg tabs. My face is breaking out like crazy, and it usually doesnt with a Teston and Enantat stack. Opinions?

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    From the lab tests it shows that SYD groups primo was actually fake...I personally wouldnt take it because I just dont trust that company anymore. Are you sure your taking anavar or you taking anadrol ? because anavar comes in 5mg tabs and anadrol is the 75mg tab [mexican gear]. Either that or your taking 15 tablets a day.

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    I just started taking it. i will let you know about my progress. I have been in contact with SYD labs and they stated their product is legit and will be updated on their website (no date specified). I think everyone is just freaking out about a lab test that doesnt exist. Lab tests aren't error proof. We have a better chance with suprimo than schering turkish primo. I tried "real" shit once and i got sick, chills, nausia, and inflamation on injection sites. There goes the real primo then.

Swole, yeah my bad. It is anadrol . One tab a day.

anybody know the sydgroup website?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Primo

I tried the sydgroup primo that I bought in TJ, mexico.

Got absolutely nothing out of it. Must have been fake.

I did have success with the schering primo, but I can't get it in mexico anymore.

Thread Information