nola1230 is offline New Member

Need some advice please...

I'm 22, 5'9'', 140-145 lbs, with a very thin/cut build. I've been lifting for a year 1/2 and have gained about 25 lbs in that time (was only 115lbs lol) with a good diet, whey protein, creatine, and daily vitamins. I feel that I have a good diet, sleep, training, etc. but my gains have slowed down and I'm ready for my first stack. I've been researching for a while and many say a test with deca would be good??? Also, I'm active duty military and I'm a lil worried about the piss test we always take??? My goals are to bulk up to 165+ and I'm far from rich, so $ does play a factor. I'm Not asking for a source, but how do I go about finding one? Any advice/help is greatly appreciated (n detail plse,still a newbie).
    Thanks

Defconx3 is offline Member
    You still have plenty of natural growth left. You do not need steroids . Adjust your diet and try switching up your training schedual. There are plenty of bros around here who will help you out.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    You still have plenty of natural growth left. You do not need steroids. Adjust your diet and try switching up your training schedual. There are plenty of bros around here who will help you out.
    Go with Defconx3 on this one ,

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    btw have go on this

DAY 1
    Chest: Flat bench press. 5 sets of your heaviest weight, 10 reps.

DAY 2
    Back: Chins. 5 sets of 10 reps. If you can do more than 10 reps, then you need to attach extra weight to your body. You can also do pulldowns instead of chins.

DAY 3
    Legs: Squats. 4 sets of the heaviest weight you can handle, 10 reps. Leg extensions: 3 sets, 20 reps. Hamstring curls: 3 sets, 15 reps

DAY 4
    Shoulders: Overhead dumbbell press. 5 sets of the heaviest weight you can handle. 10 reps. Side raises: 4 sets, 10 reps.

DAY 5
    Lower back & traps: Deadlifts. 4 sets of the heaviest weight you can handle. 10 reps. Shrugs: 4 sets of the heaviest weight you can handle, 15 reps.

DAY 6
    Biceps & triceps: Dips: 5 sets of the heaviest weight. 10 reps. If you can dip over 10 reps, then you need to add weight to your body using a dip belt. Biceps: Dumbbell curls on a preacher bench, using heaviest weight you can handle, 10 reps.

DAY 7
    Rest

DAY 8-14: Exactly same as days 1-7.

Waking up: Whey protein shake, such as LA Whey – 48g protein /Vyomax protein

Breakfast: Porridge, 10 eggs, 4-6 toasts, tea/coffee/grapefruit juice

Mid morning snack: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

Lunch: Pasta/rice or potatoes, red meat/chicken/fish or tuna, vegetables.

Mid afternoon: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

Dinner: Steak/chicken/turkey/fish or tuna, some pasta or rice, vegetables.

Before sleep: Whey protein shake such as LA Whey/Vyomax/Maximuscle Promax Ext

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by nola1230
    I'm 22, 5'9'', 140-145 lbs, with a very thin/cut build. I've been lifting for a year 1/2 and have gained about 25 lbs in that time (was only 115lbs lol) with a good diet, whey protein, creatine, and daily vitamins. I feel that I have a good diet, sleep, training, etc. but my gains have slowed down and I'm ready for my first stack. I've been researching for a while and many say a test with deca would be good??? Also, I'm active duty military and I'm a lil worried about the piss test we always take??? My goals are to bulk up to 165+ and I'm far from rich, so $ does play a factor. I'm Not asking for a source, but how do I go about finding one? Any advice/help is greatly appreciated (n detail plse,still a newbie).
    Thanks
    I wouldn't start any AS yet. Still plenty of natural growth yet. Read this UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with thes ebros. Yor not ready for AS yet, ay that afe, you styill have good high test levels... change up significantly and you will hit another growth spurt. good luck

Thread Information