PEPEPAKS is offline New Member

My First Cycle, Veterinary????

HI EVERYBODY, IM NEW ON THE BOARD, NEXT WEEK I WILL HIT ON MY FIRST CYCLE, A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT I WENT WITH THIS:

EQ 200 MG A WEEK
    SUPERTEST 250 MG A WEEK,
    THEY COST ME 55 DLLS TOTAL, IN A 10 ML EACH
    BOTH ARE VETERINARY, IS THIS OK TO BE MY FIRST CYCLE??
    HOW MUCH TIME?? 8 TO 10 WEEKS MAYBE??
    PLEASE HELP

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    just do test for your first cycle... welcome.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    u should get another bottle of the test and maybe eq. cause u'll want to run the test at 500mg/wk. 250 is to low. u should run the cycle to atleast 12 weeks and the eq 11. what r u stats?

10nks

Im 6''2', 198 Lbs,

But Doesnt Matter That It Will Be Veterinary?, And I Can Get Whatever I Need, So That Will Be 500 Mg Of Test, And 200 Of Eq??
    And How I Can Split De Needles

Excuse Me Justin Sane...why Not Run With Eq?? Doesnt Works??
    And For Example If I Run Test Alone, What Dose?? 250 Mg/? 500 Mg??

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    I AM A BLITHERING IDIOT WHO WAS DROPPED ON MY HEAD AS A CHILD.
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-18-2005 at 02:19 PM.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEPEPAKS
    Excuse Me Justin Sane...why Not Run With Eq?? Doesnt Works??
    And For Example If I Run Test Alone, What Dose?? 250 Mg/? 500 Mg??
    He is just suggesting that the EQ might not be a good move for a first time cycle. For a first cycle, whatyou commonly dsee here is a 500-600 mg / week test cycle. Mayvbe some Dbol weeks 1-4, but that is it so you can see how your body is effected. next cycle add in the EQ and kepp building from there. Its just good practice bro. Good luck.

Thanks

Thanks Man I Will Run The Test Alone, Maybe I Send Pics Of My Progress Thanks To All

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    u should get another bottle of the test and maybe eq. cause u'll want to run the test at 500mg/wk. 250 is to low. u should run the cycle to atleast 12 weeks and the eq 11. what r u stats?
    Good advice. Except i wouldn't run the EQ. EQ for a first cycle would not be a good idea.

Test E 500mg wk 1-10
    Dbol 30mg ED wk1-4
    nolva 10mg ED
    PCT

IMO good for a first cycle.

AG5678

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PEPEPAKS
    Thanks Man I Will Run The Test Alone, Maybe I Send Pics Of My Progress Thanks To All
    Sounds great bro. Good luck and keep us posted!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    For my first cycle I'm running deca , cyp, prop(to kick start), and eq, and 12.5 anavar tabs (only two a day)!!! However, I've also been researching for 5 years and working out hard for some time way before doing my first cycle. I've done a litte, know A LOT! And that's not being cocky b/c most of the things I've learned are from being a member here for years and also doing much reading in books, mags, and internet!! I don't want to be one of those guys who keeps doing cycles b/c the last one didn't quite give them what they wanted, and 10 cycles later they're still chasing an illusion. (have some friends like that). I'd rather do it right a few times, while my body's fresh, and grow into the monster I want to be at 6'2'' 230 lbs w/ low but healthy bf %! By no means am I disregarding anyone's advice b/c these guys know what they're talking about (well, not all, but you can easily weed out the ones that don't) but maybe for you a test only cycle is best. But you obviously haven't done the research or you wouldn't have been asking is test/eq veterinary grade was a good first cycle! Read, read, and read some more before you go poking yourself with this drug and that.....from this company and that......stick with the quality brands, the "name brands" if you will, and you'll run a much lower risk of unwelcomed side effects. Good luck to you.
    BTW- I'll have before and after pics from my cycle. I'm not even two weeks into it and I'm up 8 pounds.....However, I've also dropped body fat b/c I've been taking letro as well.......I'm 8 pounds heavier and more cut. I can't wait to show cycle pics!

Talking show to us

good job bro, send us the pics man

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    You have been given the best advice. Get more test, take 500 mg a week in 2 doses of 250mg. If you have not trained, train and eat well for at least a couple months before starting to wake up your muscles and tendons. Jumping straight on AAS dry can boost strength too quick and end up injuring tendons/joints, and that is for life bro. Believe my shoulder, it is the best advice i can give. You will make great quality gains with the right eating habits, nutrients, sleep and training. Eating is 90% of the game!! Welcome and good luck!

thankyou drummer boy, lets see what happen...thanks again

Thread Information