Georgie is offline Member

17aa oral vs injected on the liver

If you inject a 17aa steroid such as injectable winstrol is it significantly less toxic on the liver than if you drink it? If so why?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    nope

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Both injectible and oral are the same. Both are 17AA. That's why some people drink their winny.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    yes sir

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    If you inject a 17aa steroid such as injectable winstrol is it significantly less toxic on the liver than if you drink it? If so why?
    Im not sure if it is signifigantly less toxic, but there is a difference. This is because when you ingest the winny, it passes through the liver 2 times. When you inject it, it only ends up making one pass. This causes there to be less strain on the liver. However, I have not read any studies on this, so I cannot tell you how much of a difference it makes.

but doesnt 17aa pass twice no matter what thats y people drink it cause it dont matter how u get it in as long as its in

Quote Originally Posted by ThePumpStation.com/Steroids.html
    Drugs are usually administered either orally or intravenously.

When drugs are administered orally, absorption is much more complex than when administered intravenously. The drug has to bypass a number of barriers before it can get into the blood stream and do its thing. First, it must get past the acid in the stomach. Second, it must over come bacteria in the small intestines. Third, it must survive changes in the small intestines. Finally, it must survive the metabolism process in the liver known as the first pass effect.

During the first pass effect, blood travels to the liver as part of a filtering system where enzymes in the liver metabolize or change part of a drug before it enters the bloodstream. Enzymes are proteins that change drugs in the body and also help biochemical reactions occur as discussed above.

Drugs are absorbed faster when administered intravenously. They enter the blood stream immediately, and aren't absorbed like when taken orally. They bypass being metabolized by the liver, skipping the first pass effect.
    Thats why.

alrighty

17AA injected or oral is the same thing. Since winny is a 17AA it can survive the first pass of the liver too. 17AA's are hard on the livers though.

Injected or oral...6 of 1...half a dozen of another. Same thing.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    even so I think the toxicity of both injecting and consuming is blown out of proportion. Take your liver detox. and you'll be fine either way. Unless you have hep c or some kind of liver virus I wouldn't loose sleep over it.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Both injectible and oral are the same. Both are 17AA. That's why some people drink their winny.
    Can you drink any winnie? What dose it tast like?

Quote Originally Posted by keylock

Haha. This is the longest going question...yes...you can drink winstrol . It tastes like winstrol too!!

Quote Originally Posted by keylock

It tastes like shit...
    Although...It's extremely convenient for me to drink it.

17AA injected or oral is the same thing. Since winny is a 17AA it can survive the first pass of the liver too. 17AA's are hard on the livers though.

Yes, it will end up doing the same thing either way. I was saying that it *should* theoretically be a little easier on the liver by injecting it. However, since I have no studies to go off of I can not comment on whether or not the difference is worth mentioning.

muscleboy25 is offline New Member
    the molecular structure (17aa) dtermines the toxicity and hows its filtered through the liver. we for some reason have this idea that injecting will any AS less toxis, which is not true.

Unoid is offline Member
    drinking winny decreases its effectivness by roughly 30%.

so take 130mg oral if you want 100mg total.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    drinking winny decreases its effectivness by roughly 30%.

so take 130mg oral if you want 100mg total.
    I don't know why people keep saying this. I've run winny several times both injecting and eating the same dose and not once have I ever noticed even the slightest difference.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I don't know why people keep saying this. I've run winny several times both injecting and eating the same dose and not once have I ever noticed even the slightest difference.
    Though the % often gets skewed with each telling, they say it because it appears as conjecture in the FAQs:

While there is no question that ingesting the drug as opposed to injecting it results in the user garnering the intended benefits of the drug, there is some debate as to whether the effectiveness is decreased to any degree by utilzing this particular approach to administration. Many users recommend a slight increase in dosage (with 25% increase approximately representing the recommended increase in most cases) should one "drink" the winny as opposed to injecting. This is, however, largely anecdotal as it applies to human usage, and each individual user must conduct the appropriate research on the subject matter and act accordingly. As a means to mitigate this problem, a popular method is to inject the compound every-other-day and orally ingest it each other day.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Though the % often gets skewed with each telling, they say it because it appears as conjecture in the FAQs:

While there is no question that ingesting the drug as opposed to injecting it results in the user garnering the intended benefits of the drug, there is some debate as to whether the effectiveness is decreased to any degree by utilzing this particular approach to administration. Many users recommend a slight increase in dosage (with 25% increase approximately representing the recommended increase in most cases) should one "drink" the winny as opposed to injecting. This is, however, largely anecdotal as it applies to human usage, and each individual user must conduct the appropriate research on the subject matter and act accordingly. As a means to mitigate this problem, a popular method is to inject the compound every-other-day and orally ingest it each other day.
    good post most if not all of the real evidence about 17aa being as good taken orally as injected is anecdotal. Studies are often contradicted with personal experience. The only way someone can be sure is to try it themselves. Which is why I denounce people saying that one or the other is guaranteed to be better; especially when an exact percent is given.

No disrespect intended to unoid, I just think it's ridiculous to make such claims. But I'm not trying to call him out in particular, I see it often.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member

I dont agree its logical the more times it passes the liver the more stress it puts on the liver so it has to be a little better to inject.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus G
    I dont agree its logical the more times it passes the liver the more stress it puts on the liver so it has to be a little better to inject.
    But Max, from what I read above, due to it being 17aa it makes 2 passes whether injected or injested. Is this right guys?

Thread Information