Dozerd is offline Junior Member

Angry Broke my foot 10 weeks in!!what now!!

Im 10 weeks into my second cycle of Prop, testE, Eq trying to lean bulk. Im up form 206 to 220. I was planning for 16 weeks then prop for 2 weeks then PCT. I jacked my foot up pretty bad today, bent my toes back till they almost touched the top of my foot. Its really swollen up, hurts like hell and i cant walk on it. Ill be going to see my Dr. in the morn. Im so pissed, everthing was really coming together for me with this cycle. I reached a point I never been. Im getting depressed thinking about this sh*t. I dont know where to begin. Do i stop now or keep going. Its looking like no squats, deads, bentrows, and the list goes on, i cant do everything that is key to growing. I guess all that hard work is down the drain. This sucks ass I cant even sleep. So where do i go with this now?

Thanks Dozer

chris2wire is offline Member
    Screw your lower body. Whether youre on cycle or not you wont be able to do your lower body.

Just stay on and keep doing upper body.

Besides, maybe steroids will help the he****g.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    First of all, sorry to hear about the foot bro.

I think that you should continue with your cycle. Think about it, if you go into PCT now, with a broken foot and no way to work out your lower body, then you will experience huge losses in the legs because of no working them out and because of PCT. However, if you keep on cycle then the gear should at least help prevent your legs from atrophying.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    ya thats the way i feel too hop around the gym knwing ur bigger than everyone else haha and if u can do machines u sit down in for legs or lie on do those stick off the foot and push ur uypper body to the limits bro

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. Its just going to be some tough time for awhile, ill just have to find a way to work trough this. It sound like you guys think i should stay on the cycle. Should I keep my diet the same or should i cut back some. I dont know how im even going to do caridio, a bike maybe we'll have see. All feedback is welcome. Is there anyone thats had a show stopper like this happen to them with there lower body.

Thread Information