needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Performance Enhancment...

Which steroids are better for performance enhancment ie, which drugs do sprinters use, which do boxers use, american footballers and UK rugby players.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    bump diddy bump hooha

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Which steroids are better for performance enhancment ie, which drugs do sprinters use, which do boxers use, american footballers and UK rugby players.
    Which sport are you interested in?

All of them, sports in general, i want to know gear is used in each different sport, and its advantages, its an interesting subject in my opinion

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I played pro sports for 10years and in recent years the drugs of choice have been anavar , test prop, winny tabs, masteron , hGH, insulin , EPO and IGF

what pro sports have you played ? what drugs would be used by sprinters for instance

Pro rugby so I can only really comment accurately on that sport. hGH was the chosen drug by most sprinters in the past few years, Athens was known as the Growth Hormone games. I believe this and other peptide hormones will be the choice of most, along with other, new designer AAS as THG demonstrated.

Did you play union of league Bigun ?
    sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is THG ?
    Is there new designer AAS around which are not readily avalable ? Are you aware of some of the names of them ?
    Is test ever used as a performance enhancer and if so what is it used for ?

I would suggest some further reading into the subject. THG is what Dwayne Chambers etc was banned for after the Balco company was investigated. Powerlifters have traditionally used test suspension because its short acting and gives strength gains and aggression very quickly. If your intending constructing a cycle for yourself, research, research and more research!

I do not intend of structuring a cycle for myself i would just like to know out of pure interest thats all

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    U wont play for wales , Grand slam 2005 wales vitory in the six nations ,,
    Hehehehehh world cup nex

Quicksilver I played for Wales and lets not get too carried away with the teams recent success. Yes lets be proud but also remember where we were only a couple of years ago. Sides peak and trough like England and New Zealand have done recently and I doubt Wales will be able to sustain their success through to 2007 as their players are not powerful enough.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Quicksilver I played for Wales and lets not get too carried away with the teams recent success. Yes lets be proud but also remember where we were only a couple of years ago. Sides peak and trough like England and New Zealand have done recently and I doubt Wales will be able to sustain their success through to 2007 as their players are not powerful enough.
    New Zealand $hit hot , all like see is wales betin englsh

rugby leagues more my cup-a-tea

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    New Zealand $hit hot , all like see is wales betin englsh
    And this kind of mentality and intellect is why I always answer British not Welsh anymore!

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Roids

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I can only tell you what happened in the mid 1980's. Back then I played pro football (for only 3 games before I was waived !) and I was going to a "BALCO" type of doctor, he had a lot of other patients that were athletes.

His suggested "football cycle" for an offensive linemen was 3 things:
    1) dianabol
    2) anavar
    3) choice of deca or test

I did get a lot faster, bigger, and stronger. But I think the stuff they use nowadays (HGH, THG, etc.) is much better.

savax is offline Associate Member
    I'd be interested to know which roids Boxers use.... U'd need stamina and power

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    James Toney used Deca , and Fernando Vargas used Winny, that you know for sure. I've heard from hearsay that Tyson used Halotestin back in his prime.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    EPO tends to be more popular in distance runners right? Does it have any other sports that it works for also?..Just curious because when i was in HS i ran distance and was pretty good i always wanted 2 get my hands on that stuff

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    James Toney used Deca, and Fernando Vargas used Winny, that you know for sure. I've heard from hearsay that Tyson used Halotestin back in his prime.
    I'd buy that. Think it was because of his aggression? LOL

savax is offline Associate Member
    Why would Varga use winny? He didn't look that cut tho.... I believe Tyson used halotestin with his aggression...

Thread Information