sbaz is offline New Member

Steroids that DONT promote HAIRLOSS

Is there anything out there I could start that would not promote hairloss, I have just finished a cycle of var only (1st ever steriod I used) and saw a little hairloss and kinda freaked, it didnt shut me down at all but I did notice a little hairloss, I am really looking for some "help" on what to do for my next real full cycle but dont want to deal with the hairloss issues. Is there anything out there?

Thanks
    Sbaz

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    hmm, finesteride? Correct me if I'm wrong.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You must be fairly prone to hairloss bro as var is a fairly mild steroid . I would try using Finasteride to see if that helps when on a cycle. What did you have planned for your next cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    You must be fairly prone to hairloss bro as var is a fairly mild steroid. I would try using Finasteride to see if that helps when on a cycle. What did you have planned for your next cycle?

I know VAR is a very mild steriod but it promotes "DHT" (hairloss folicles).

As for my next cycle I am not sure, I am looking for some help.....

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

hairloss

I am prone to hairloss, but I have not had any problem with anavar and deca .

But I would suggest that you take finasteride and rogaine whether you are cycling or not, the combo should only cost you around $ 30 per month (in US-$).

I went on this combo a few years ago and it seems to have drastically slowed down (or perhaps stopped) my hairloss.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Why not just use Proviron ?

It "blocks" DHT.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Why not just use Proviron ?

It "blocks" DHT.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I am very prone to hairloss and have gotten it from everything I've ever used, test, dbol , var, deca . What I've found to help the best is using dutasteride and some sort of topical. I use nizoral, but there are more powerful things out there.

John88Test is offline Member
    ding ding ding...we have a winner...jd flex is right...i messed around with finesteride fro a while...still saw hair falling out (i was on 750mg of test EW and 50mg dbol ED)...after I ordered duaseteride...bam....no more hairloss good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    ding ding ding...we have a winner...jd flex is right...i messed around with finesteride fro a while...still saw hair falling out (i was on 750mg of test EW and 50mg dbol ED)...after I ordered duaseteride...bam....no more hairloss good luck bro

What is duaseteride? And where can i get it?
    Thanks SBAz

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Hairloss on var?? That's pretty amazing man. AASs are based on test or DHT. The ones based on test can covert to DHT and the derived from DHT cannont convert to DHT, but do have DHT like effects.

Stick to mild AASs (var should be ok...) Your best bet is to avoid AASs or take something like Proscar (but dont take Proscar with deca as it will cause more hairloss, dont know why tho). Or, shave your head

Thread Information