Nico is offline Associate Member

** anavar- anyone use it?

And if you did what do you think about it?

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Hello, Yes my friends do take anavar . You will experience from what i seen a lot of gain BUT you will not get sooo much size, But remember its very important with this type of sauce to EAT GOOD cause when you gain weight You usually gain size. In order for this to work correctly eat right or for anything in that matter. You will experience more strentch than size. and When you get off it you will lose some size, BUT if you keep working hard you will keep a lot of it like any other steroid in that matter. You must experement with your body to see what works best for you, Make sure you READ READ READ before anything. make sure you stack it.. Do not take it alone.

Thanks bro, I know about anavar in general. I wanted to know if anyone has ever taken ** anavar.

McBain is offline Member
    The lab reports on it are very underdosed. I believe the 10mg pills were coming in as having about 2-5mg of anavar in them. Go with generic spanish anavar, you can get 10mg for $1, search around. Btw I am not talking about the guy who is behind on sending orders, don't order from him, there are other good bro's out there who carry the same stuff. BTW Don't PM asking for a source.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Who publishes/conducts the lab reports on ** products, or any other product for that matter? I read people's referrals to them all the time but they never seem to say where they read it. I'm by no means doubting your claim, but i would like to be able to research some of it myself.

Destructo is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

it's a local favorite.

Mcbain, what lab reports? Is there any way i can see thr reports. Not only for the var, but other **. I did a search and couldnt find anything.

Anynody else here ever use **anavar ?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My wife uses it (for past 2 months) and has experienced great results. She cleaned up her diet and lost weight while using it and her muscles have hardened up nicely. She gets great pumps and her strength and intensity have increased dramatically. I too have heard that his var is not a full 10mg of OX. It has been reported that it is 5mg OX and 5mg of a similarly structured AS....likely dbol . Regardless, they are still 10mg strength and should be dosed as such.

Thanks Pete, just what I wanted to hear!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No problem Nico...just make sure you're eating well and creatine helps as well. Good luck.

Thread Information