Testo^ is offline Associate Member

Someone who have ever tried Growth hormone ?

hello, i was just wondering if anyone here has tried Human Growth hormone before
    I have heard that HGH is the best roid ever.... But its the roid that is most dangerous dough... Has anyone here ever tried it ?:O

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH is NOT a steroid ! It is probably one of the substances with the least side effects. Dont get me wrong, if you take too much it can cause some problems and there arent really a lot of long term studies either. Ive been on it for two months and cant really see a change in my body comp. HGH wont build much muscle, but its a great fat burner and if you combine it with other steroids and slin, you can put on some good quality lean muscle. Plus the overall sense of well being, mood, skin texture, etc is great. HGH isnt for a beginner or for young people really. You should do lots and lots of reseach and training before taking growth, not to mention it can drain your bank account quite quickly. It needs to be run for at least 6 months for really good results.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    HGH is not an AAS.

We also have an HGH forum here, may want to post your inquiries in the appropriate forum.

~SC~

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's the growth hormone forum that swole cat was talking about

http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/

Thread Information