HugePhucker is offline New Member

JUST GREAT!!! Odd, yet important question....

I have been on and off for about 3 yrs and I am recently faced with an odd problem.
    I know many of you may laugh at this but it is a serious question.
    I recently found out that I have contracted genetal warts (from a stupid slut) and I hear that they can be greatly effected by steroid use . I was considering another 12-14 week cycle but, not if they are gonna make my.....problem.....worse y'know. I hear that they can become engorged if taking AAS. Is this at all true?
    -HugePhucker
    Last edited by HugePhucker; 07-18-2005 at 07:08 AM.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    gross but ill bump it i guess hahaha i wanna hear this jsut incase one day i ever get it

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    go to the clinic and get them treated, they are no big deal

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Hella grose but ill also bump for you...Ide be hella pissed if it were me.Nasty ho.. This is why i stick with one chick to avoid this kinda problems.
    Hope everything goes well for you bro..
    ~DV~

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    ya i hope the best for u too buddy

Go to the clinic? What can they do? I heard they have no cure?

Thanks everyone. She didn't "look like the type" y'know. She was phuckin hot, then cum to find out she has this shit TWO YEARS LATER! Iv'e probly gave it to 5-6 other chicks within the last year! Be careful bros, you really never phuckin know.
    -HugePhucker

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HugePhucker
    Go to the clinic? What can they do? I heard they have no cure?

Thanks everyone. She didn't "look like the type" y'know. She was phuckin hot, then cum to find out she has this shit TWO YEARS LATER! Iv'e probly gave it to 5-6 other chicks within the last year! Be careful bros, you really never phuckin know.
    -HugePhucker
    Its genital herpes there is no cure for, warts can just be frozen or chemically burnt off, I dont think they are permanent.

but, does AAS directly effect them?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    http://www.wartcream.com/

BTw what u doin slpeein with Hooooooooooooooooos

If I would have known she was........I would have

u be ok bro ,

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Find the slut and waste her!

187 , Looks like to me, what if she calls u sayin shes havein KID

darmadoc is offline Member
    The issue with warts is with corticosteroids that suppress the immune system. Warts, being caused by a virus, can spread more quickly when the immune system is suppressed. It would seem unlikely that anabolic steroids would have much of an effect.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I think darmadoc makes a good point. I would point out though that GH might make them worse.

Tea tree oil is one popular folk remedy for them. Nasty stuff though, in pure form.

JFYI, I think genital warts is from the HPV (human papiloma virus) and can lead to cervical cancer in women. Not sure... but I would definitely get them treated. A doc will usually freeze them off. Scarring will be minimal. Are they really small, like half the size of a BB? I had a couple once. Went to the doc and he froze them off with this gun thingie that used liquid nitrogen. It didn't spray the stuff on the wart... it chilled the tip of the gun, which was applied to the wart momentarily. The wart tissue dies and sloughs off in a few days. They never came back.

Detro996 is offline New Member
    Hey guy, welcome to the club. I hate to admit this but I'm 45 and have had the herpes thing going on since the age of 18. I've heard stats that something like 4 out 10 people have some form. I only reply to this as this information is from living with it versus someone telling me about it and I wish someone had comforted me. The shit has a really negative cannotation attached to it, but in reality its no different that when you see people that get bad blisters on their lips. This is also a form of Herpes. I would actually rather have them on my dick occasionally, IMHO. I also understand there are varying degrees of it. The out breaks come from anxiety and over a period of time you can learn to control it. I've been married 22 years and you cannot infect another person unless you are experienceing an outbreak. I typically have one or two outbreaks a year and sometimes none, like I said it all has to do with the anxiety factor for me, maybe not everyone. A product called Zovirax will heal them very quickly, a couple of days and I have seen oral pill products that do away with outbreaks all together, never tried it though. My deal has a had very little effect on me over the years. Based on having grown up in the 70's when you could almost always go to a club and go home with a complete stranger, it makes wonder just how many people out there do have them. The answer to your question, I'm into a 12 week cycle and have had no outbreaks or even thought about it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just go to the doc and they will just freeze them and in a few days they will fall off a. Happened to me about 5 five years ago and they never came back, however, im still trying to figure our where they came from!!!

Detro996 is offline New Member
    Longhorn, thats a different thing your talking about, I'm not sure of the exact name otehr than it starts with a C, and I know of a friend who has to go aboutonce a year to get his frozen and removed. They are more like warts, genital herpes are just blisters that will pop and then dry up, just like what people get on their mouth, like cold sores on their mouth.

Thread Information