BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

1000+mgs of test

heres the cenerio, a 5'11",225lb BBer w/ reletivly low bf(10-11%) has been running 1gm of test E for the first 6 weeks of his cycle, he consumes roughly 350gms of protien ed and macros break down to 40%protien 30%fats 30%carbs....his gains have leveled out as poundages continue to go up, would he gain more if the dose was bumped up to around 1250mgs? or not much of a difference...another high vs low dose debate I guees???

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think you would do better if you added an oral for 4-6 weeks and keep the test level the same. after 1000mgs of test a week your probably just jacking up the sides more than results, but im guilty of the same thinking more is better, thats always be a problem of mine .best of luck (orals) 1) d-bol or winnie tabs or anavar or oxyemethalone, or t-bol

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    well orals are there, I cycle my dbol 50mgs ed for 4 weeks then off 4 weeks etc, I was thinking about adding some tren ace toward the end, although I am wanting tom use some proviron to get more bang out of my existing doseage?? is more better, if I was to deal w/ the sides from high mgs of test would it work better?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    See i think the problem with adding injectables at the end of a cycle is the esters dont really have a chance to build up so you dont get full benifit before the cycle is over . i have ran as much as 1500mgs of test a week iwas strong but lost some hair down the drain , knock on wood still have good head of hair and am on finastride. since its coming to the end of your cycle i would just add the oral and bump up to1250 a week and see how it goes.

Thread Information