yogi is offline New Member

loosing body fat which steroid is best?

ive been training for about 6 months, and still have quite a lot of body fat, would really like to find something to help me loose the weight and cut up, not really botherd about gaining muscle my focus is to loose weight can anybody help me find the write steroid to use im thinking of use clenbuterol will this be ok or is there a better soloution, dont say just diet as i have for years and just dont seem to loose anything any help will be great thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off steroids dont burn fat and clen isnt a steroid either. If you want to lose body fat, diet and cardio are the keys, not drugs!! 6 months of training is too short of a time to be training before using AAS. Work on your diet. Check out the diet forum on here, lots of good advice. I know you dont want to hear diet is answer, but it is the truth. If youre not losing bf your diet needs improvement. Here's a great example of a cutting diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Eat like this and you'll see the lbs magically come disappear. Going on a calorie restricted diet is the worse thing you can do. To lose weight, you have to eat more, not less!! read the thread I just gave you

Diet and cardio is your best option.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Growth Hormone , is the best but it cost a pretty penny

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Alot of people believe there diet is spot on and then ask why they are not loosing bodyfat. Read the cutting stickies bro. Cardio is your next best friend. If your still stuck in a rut then you could maybe think about clen or T3. But i would research ALOT on both before taking any use up.

exactly.....diet...diet....commitment

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet/training/cardio ... thats what its all about

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    first off steroids dont burn fat and clen isnt a steroid either. If you want to lose body fat, diet and cardio are the keys, not drugs!! 6 months of training is too short of a time to be training before using AAS. Work on your diet. Check out the diet forum on here, lots of good advice. I know you dont want to hear diet is answer, but it is the truth. If youre not losing bf your diet needs improvement. Here's a great example of a cutting diet

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Eat like this and you'll see the lbs magically come disappear. Going on a calorie restricted diet is the worse thing you can do. To lose weight, you have to eat more, not less!! read the thread I just gave you
    I am studying to be a RD...and will be graduating with my BSN in the fall. The key to every weight loss program is diet and exercise. I know you have heard this before, but it is true. That being said, I must emphasize the exercise portion, because it bears MORE WEIGHT than the diet does. The key to fat loss......long periods of moderate exercise (intensity). We are talking 2 hrs+ at a level at which you can talk, but not fully conversate.

Also, a moderate calorie reduction is a good idea. This does not necessarily mean eating less food. Also eat 5-6 small meals per day. This will help keep your blood sugar levels steady and ward off those hunger binges.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by yogi
    ive been training for about 6 months, and still have quite a lot of body fat, would really like to find something to help me loose the weight and cut up, not really botherd about gaining muscle my focus is to loose weight can anybody help me find the write steroid to use im thinking of use clenbuterol will this be ok or is there a better soloution, dont say just diet as i have for years and just dont seem to loose anything any help will be great thanks
    First off, I agree with everything that the other posters in this thread have said, such as "Get diet in order", "Give yourself more than 6 months", etc. etc.

Having said all that, and after you have accomplished all those things, then there are steroids that will help you get cut.

I am a 235 pound "easy gainer" meaning I am naturally overweight. I could be 300 pounds in about 3 months if I did not consistently eat the "cutting diet", do lots of cardio, do lightweight circuit training, etc. etc.

After I reached my "natural peak" I went on steroids. My bodyfat went down from roughly 14% to about 10%. For the first time in my life, I could actually see my ab muscles. All kinds of people were coming up to me at the gym and asking what I was doing to lose weight. But I had actually not lost any bodyweight, it was only that my bodyfat had gone down so much.

This was accomplished with a primobolan depot cycle, but some other things like winstrol and anavar would do the same thing.

But the other posters advice is right on, get to your "natural peak" first.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

~SC~

Logan13 is offline Banned

diet

Sorry, but I think that you need to check out the diet stickies. And remember, diets end, so go with a lifestyle change. Be honest with yourself, have you really been dieting to achieve a weight goal, or just giving yourself lip-service. If you do not really know what a good diet consists of, learn that first. Unless you have a hormonal problem, you have not fully committed yourself to losing the weight. It is not easy, but it really is not that hard either. "Do or do not, there is no try"

Thread Information