SLYDOG69 is offline Associate Member

want to gain alot of mass

im about to start my cycle of test e for eight weeks
    and i was woundering if it was a good idea to take weight gainner too since im a hard gainner??

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    bro if you are trying to bulk up throw it all in there. get all the calories you can. If you are running that test alone i would try and run it a couple week longer unless you just cant get anymore.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    do some research before you cycle bro. check out the forums on diet, and get some info on how to cycle. You really should run that test longer than that, and make sure you got everything you need for pct too.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    thats my diet

Diet
    Very important part of the regime. Your diet should be highly nutritious, so you can’t skip breakfast or dinner. Your meals should be something like below:

Waking up: Whey protein shake, such as LA Whey – 48g protein /Vyomax protein

Breakfast: Porridge, 10 eggs, 4-6 toasts, tea/coffee/grapefruit juice

Mid morning snack: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

Lunch: Pasta/rice or potatoes, red meat/chicken/fish or tuna, vegetables.

Mid afternoon: Tuna/egg sandwich. If you can afford it, whey protein shake.

Dinner: Steak/chicken/turkey/fish or tuna, some pasta or rice, vegetables.

Before sleep: Whey protein shake such as LA Whey/Vyomax/Maximuscle Promax Ext

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    as for the diet check the bulking sticky, great thread to follow, also, hell yeah weight gainer will help, and test e will not be done its justice if only ran for 8 weeks, If you cant afford more or do not have a good plan I wouldnt even run it at all, IMO 12 weeks minimum for test e personally 16 weeks is good

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Def. run it longer!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    read the bulking sticky... a MPS will not be sufficient for weight gain unless it is properly incorporated into a consistent diet. You need to figure out your cal/pro/fat/carb intake according to your stats... an d since you are a "hardgainer", up the cal intake a few hundred, and just play around with it.... it's all trial and error with your own body, just make sure you do things right.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    as for the diet check the bulking sticky, great thread to follow, also, hell yeah weight gainer will help, and test e will not be done its justice if only ran for 8 weeks, If you cant afford more or do not have a good plan I wouldnt even run it at all, IMO 12 weeks minimum for test e personally 16 weeks is good
    sorry to ask this question in someone elses thread, but bitta im bout to embark on 2nd cycle which includues test e again. since its only my 2nd would i be able to run it for 16 weeks? or should i stay around 12

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    read the bulking sticky... a MPS will not be sufficient for weight gain unless it is properly incorporated into a consistent diet. You need to figure out your cal/pro/fat/carb intake according to your stats... an d since you are a "hardgainer", up the cal intake a few hundred, and just play around with it.... it's all trial and error with your own body, just make sure you do things right.
    yep miss world < Justin Sane got it right

if was u ill do 12 week m8

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    if was u ill do 12 week m8
    alright, thanks for advice

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    sorry to ask this question in someone elses thread, but bitta im bout to embark on 2nd cycle which includues test e again. since its only my 2nd would i be able to run it for 16 weeks? or should i stay around 12
    Yes 16 is ok, play it by feel, if you feel at 15 you had enough stop, and start pct accordingly, always have extra gear in case you start to get good gain towards the end. With extending your cycle you should also extend pct and time off. JMO

Do 12 weeks on and 10 weeks of

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    at least 12 weeks.....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    8 weeks is not long enough to run a Test E cycle IMO. 10 weeks minimum due to Test E having such a long ester. The Test wont kick in till around 4 - 5 weeks by that time your nearing the end of your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    8 weeks is not long enough to run a Test E cycle IMO. 10 weeks minimum due to Test E having such a long ester. The Test wont kick in till around 4 - 5 weeks by that time your nearing the end of your cycle.
    EXACTLY

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i was gonna run my cycle for 13 weeks but i have enuff test e for 15, so i m going 15 weeks now... always good to hve extra gear....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You flame everyone else on this board repeatedly, this post this horrid excuse for a diet?

~SC~

thats my diet

Diet
    Very important part of the regime. Your diet should be highly nutritious, so you can’t skip breakfast or dinner. Your meals should be something like below:

icedudez is offline Member
    thats my diet

Diet

is this a bulking diet? i weigh 193lbs and i eat some more than this and im still finding it hard 2 gain ! im just curious?

Thread Information