Roid Rage is offline Member

One Time Use Of Roids = Life Time Advantage?

Now i heard this before, once you do a cycle of roids even after you come off you will always be at a slight advantage over people who never used roids... FACT or FICTION?

Thanks

RR

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm guessing you mean advantage in lifting?

Furo-master is offline New Member
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! You will slowly lose all the "artificial" gains you make(from six months to a year). Plus, you will have that taste in your mouth of the way training on AAS feels. So, I think you may be at a disadvantage unless you intend to stay on for good.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Furo-master
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! You will slowly lose all the "artificial" gains you make(from six months to a year). Plus, you will have that taste in your mouth of the way training on AAS feels. So, I think you may be at a disadvantage unless you intend to stay on for good.

wrong wrong wrong, you will not lose "all your gains" if you take the proper steps such as proper PCT, diet, and exercise.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    Now i heard this before, once you do a cycle of roids even after you come off you will always be at a slight advantage over people who never used roids... FACT or FICTION?

Thanks

RR
    fiction

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    wrong wrong wrong, you will not lose "all your gains" if you take the proper steps such as proper PCT, diet, and exercise.

i agree with 305

And by advantage i meant... a slight strength advantage and the ability to put on size advantage!

Anymore comments?

RR

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Furo-master
    Do you mean bad breath? I saw the side affects on that anti roids picture a few weeks ago.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    As long as you don't stop your proper diet and workout regime cold turkey after you cycle you should keep most, with the correct pct to of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you mean bad breath? I saw the side affects on that anti roids picture a few weeks ago.

Ha ha ya I remember that to.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    As long as you don't stop your proper diet and workout regime cold turkey after you cycle you should keep most, with the correct pct to of course.

well yeah i know that but i'm talking about over all ... i guess that kind of does and doesn't answer my question... meh oh well heh

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    well yeah i know that but i'm talking about over all ... i guess that kind of does and doesn't answer my question... meh oh well heh

I know what your saying (I think) like I said earlier. If that is the only cycle you ever do then yes I believe you would have an edge over what you would naturally gain over time.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY

i agree i took an 7 month break from lifting 1 year after my first cycle. I still looked almost the same and weighed only a couple pounds less, but then i got back into the gym and in a little over a month i had all my gains back and then some, muscle memory weird. Also the beginning of the thread mentioning juicing even one cycle to be an overall advantage, i will slightly agree but only on one hypothisized count. i know a lot of guys that lift naturally and no matter how much they gain even if they have a lot of muscle, their bodies still dont look that great. i believe that juice can alter the shape of ones muscle bellies unlike natural lifting can, giving them a more developed look and huge increases in muscle maturity, that sometimes arent in the cards for everyone genetically. steroids ability to sh-it on genetics, jm .02 though.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    If hg/igf-1 is classified as a steroid , then it would be a definite yes since you just crossed your genetic limit and have produced 'new muscle cells'.

ok now i got some good reponses thanks

Thread Information