Thread: why use AS?

InTraining is offline Junior Member

why use AS?

Just wondering why you guys all use AS?
    Why not just do it naturally?
    Most of you seem to be massive, do you consider it to be cheating or just like using a diet supplements like protein shakes and that sort of thing?
    I know some of you say your pro bb, if you beat someone in a competition that is natural do you feel guilty?
    Not judging people on here, just curious.
    I mean I have just started using as you may know, so im not saying they are bad, just after some opinions about them.
    Thanks.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    most bb in comps are about as natural as Skippy Peanut Butter...

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    No, I don't call it cheating. I am 31. I don't make the test that I used to. I am simply adding enhancements not much different than OTC supplements. I think a lot of guys think that a needle takes it to a new level. Your still putting it in your body...Personal objective gain. I am by no stretch of the imagination a bodybuilder... just want to look my best and AAS help me out and make me feel good.

InTraining is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    im not saying they are, just after some feedback.
    as you know you need to train for a few years before using, by that time you will have some good size, just wondering why you then thought i now want to use AS.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe in staying natural until you have a good natural base. My first cycle was when I was younger and I don't regret it, I just wish I would have done it later in my life. I think the only way to take full potential of AAS is to have your diet and training in check for years before you hit up a cycle for the simple fact that if you can't diet or train properly, then AAS won't help you get massive.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by InTraining
    Just wondering why you guys all use AS?
    Why not just do it naturally?
    Most of you seem to be massive, do you consider it to be cheating or just like using a diet supplements like protein shakes and that sort of thing?
    I know some of you say your pro bb, if you beat someone in a competition that is natural do you feel guilty?
    Not judging people on here, just curious.
    I mean I have just started using as you may know, so im not saying they are bad, just after some opinions about them.
    Thanks.
    I am a very inpatient individual, always have been. I want to look the best i can, natural or not.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I don’t consider it cheating, I’m 37 when started I weighed in at 150 now I’m 190lbs.

I use AS but it’s not a magic solution. I bust my A$$ every other day working out, to keep the shape that I have gained. Careful about what I eat, avoid sodas and the like, don’t use rec drugs.

In short for once in my life I can wear a t-shirt and not worry about having a flat iron board chest or being the small guy walking around. I kind of like the attention I get now and the heads turned, while at the pool.

But to summarize it’s more than using AS it’s a life change and dedication to a routine and diet.

Would like to compete one day just to make the stage, but that’s a wee bit in the future for now….

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think that using ass is a personal decision but once youve tryed them its hard to go back to lifting naturaly. Lots of people think you take them and get big , there is alot of hard , hard work put in by these guys , we go without all kinds of foods and things to be really deticated to lifting . I sit at home and watch my wife and kids eat all kinds of stuff id love to eat but i dont , I get up every morning at 5:30 to go do cardio and sit ups before i go to work . then at 4:00 pm Im back in the gym to lift 1 body part . All of this to me is made better by the us of Anabolics. Could i achieve good results naturally by doing this and the answer is yes but I think you have to be a LIFTER/BUILDER to understand the feeling of being big. I love being huge not just fit but big and if you dont have that desior than roids probably arent for you . GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    My friend uses them to see how much more he can do when he's given it all he's got naturally and reached his natural plateau, but just because you take them doesn't mean you get a free ride to getting bigger or stronger, it's blood-sweat-and pain all the time..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I don't care if it is cheating or not.

I feel like juiicing, therefore I juice.

It makes me feel good. It helps me to look great. I am 46 and I will juice till I die at a ripe old age, still looking great and still getting lots of young chicks. Hopefully I will expire at the age of 85, with 18" arms wrapped around a pair of 20 year old strippers, of a massive coronary caused by the excitement of experiencing what they will be doing to me.

beuleux is offline Banned
    in order to "cheat" there must be both a winner and a loser......wheres the loser?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I don't care if it is cheating or not.

I feel like juiicing, therefore I juice.

It makes me feel good. It helps me to look great. I am 46 and I will juice till I die at a ripe old age, still looking great and still getting lots of young chicks. Hopefully I will expire at the age of 85, with 18" arms wrapped around a pair of 20 year old strippers, of a massive coronary caused by the excitement of experiencing what they will be doing to me.

Your the man bro!

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Bro i like that shit ( TO CHEAT THERE MUST BE A WINNER AND A LOSER ) That great and seeing how there is no loser its not cheating cause i aint a pro athelet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just get BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I used AS for sports. I was a college shotputter up untill a recent injury.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    I was anti the stuff for the past 8 years of my training. Then decided to give it a whirl after surgery saw me lose 20lbs of hard-earned muscle. The motives were lust for strength, and vanity, I s'pose.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    i do it to look good, for sports, and why every other guy does it... RESPECT

chest6 is offline Banned
    the obsession of being bigger and stronger every day

Fidibux is offline New Member
    There are as many reasons why people do and don't use AAS. For me it never crossed my mind until recently, due to my age of over 40 it's difficult to achieve the gains one wants. This is my first cycle and I'm still shaking when injecting. Not as much as the first couple of times, but still shaky nonetheless.

I consider it a supplement, not a cheating device because I still have to hall my ass to the gym, and with my work schedule, I'm there at 6:00 a.m. every morning except Sundays. And as the Jucinator said, I'm not competing so it can't be called cheating.

Heh-heh, Fidibux - I know that feeling - I just started my second cycle and as I type my shoulder is throbbing cos I was shaking like MC Hammer when I poked!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    I think that using ass is a personal decision but once youve tryed them its hard to go back to lifting naturaly. Lots of people think you take them and get big , there is alot of hard , hard work put in by these guys , we go without all kinds of foods and things to be really deticated to lifting . I sit at home and watch my wife and kids eat all kinds of stuff id love to eat but i dont , I get up every morning at 5:30 to go do cardio and sit ups before i go to work . then at 4:00 pm Im back in the gym to lift 1 body part . All of this to me is made better by the us of Anabolics. Could i achieve good results naturally by doing this and the answer is yes but I think you have to be a LIFTER/BUILDER to understand the feeling of being big. I love being huge not just fit but big and if you dont have that desior than roids probably arent for you . GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never a truer word was spoken, being big takes dedication and will power and by giving it that AS boost we grow, I do just what you do and by the night I am dead on my feet so of to bed to start it all again in the morning at 4am.

But Friday nights on the town makes it all worth it (the ladies love it)

No way W.Warrior do I want to inject in my delts. I'm thin and I use one inch on all areas when I poke. Too wussy to add that 1/2 inch extra in me.

Too wussy or too shakey?!

It was how I was taught to do it and it's given me some cool striations!

I find it difficult at times to even poke my glutes because I don't have the flexibility I once had. Don't know how the big guys do it. There is no way I'll let my wife do it either. If someone is going to screw up a shot let it be me. Another reason not to do my delts is I don't want to deal with the pain because in my line of work I need to use my arms and keep them in the same position for hours. I'm using Sust and I can't afford to miss time from work because of pain.

I'm gonna keep it in my shoulder for exactly those reasons - hurt it does, but in my leg it stops me from walking.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the only way it wld be cheating is if u cld inject your gear and then sit your ass on the couch and get big... last time i checked it didn't work like that... taking gear is the easy part... eating right, working out hard, and getting enuff sleep is the hard part...

Thread Information