bigcity is offline Junior Member

I made two mistakes

Well made my fist two aas mistakes here they are

I was shooting 1ml of pro ED and it was getting to painfull, So I was swithing over to EOD so I uped the dose to 2ml. Wrong move it was to much and now my right glute is on fire. I took the advice of a freind to double up which was a wrong wove and was not thinking

Second mistake was that I shoot in the right glute but I went to close to the center, not the upper otter. The mirror I was looking in must have destored it becasue I thought I was going to do the upper outter.

That was saturday. Now my right glute is killing me and its hard to sit without leaning. Also I have soreness in my middle lower back, making me think I hit to close to the spine.

Has anyone else done eiter of these thing? How long do you think it will take for the pain to go away? Thanx

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    cut it with sterile oil and stick with th ED injections, otherwise you can just wait it out till you get used to it, prop dont really hurt for me that bad anymore and it use to kill

I Think The Pain Will Tend To Last A Week

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    A week, does it get better as time moves on?

Bertz is offline Associate Member
    it gets better but slowly... i had all the same sides when i started

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    start usin other inj sites,the shoulders are 1 of the least painfull.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    go ED, i had intense pain for about a week, it goes away, I go for 4 sites, 2 glutes and 2 thighs... it works wonders.... oh ya, i know there are a lot of injection opinions out there, but i would never shoot into the glute near the center... sciatic nerve is close and if you hit it look out!!! PM me with an addy and i will take a pic for you to show the proper glute injection site, from my best bro, an educated RN nurse. This site is the best for bum shots hands down...

Thread Information