Fidibux is offline New Member

What did I poke?

This morning before my workout I did my usual dose. This time I was going to use my left quad. As I did the usual prep, I injected. As I began to aspirate , I felt like a spasm, not a big one, but I felt something on the left side of my body. It was like a slight jerk. Well, I didn't like it, but left the needle in for a few seconds, but decided to withdraw, change needle and shot my glute instead.

The question I have is: Has anyone felt this before? Did I hit a nerve? Or did I just miss a nerve? Shit, I don't even want to go there again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your had a kind of "spasm" it sounds very likely you knicked a nerve on the way in or out. Very common.

Don't want to go through that again. Like I said, it wasn't a big spasm, but my left side did move some. Would it have been all right to continue and shoot?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    you could have just pulled out , moved over a inch and injected .

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've also had this happen to myself. Not onlyin myquadbut alsoin my delt, I think it also happened once when I shot my bicep. Not a big twitch, but something that will make you think. It's happened to me at least once since, but I haven't shot anything for about a year or so now. I don't think you've got much to worry about though.

_ODC

Right. It's not like I'm concerned whether I did something wrong, but was curious to know whether it was a nerve and if others had the same feeling. Hey, I'm sticking to glute shots.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i hve had this happen in my quads and delt... first time it happened in my quad it freaked me out a little... no problem until i aspirated then there was a dull toothache kinda pain and my leg started twitchin.. i figured i was just close to a nerve and bothered it when i aspirated. i shot there anyway and didn't have a problem...

Thread Information