JNel04 is offline Associate Member

20mg difference per injection?

say i wanted to shoot 335 mg on mon and then 315 on thurs or the other way around or even switch it up every other week. is 20 mg that big of a deal to worry about concerning keeping test levels as normal as possible. the reason these numbers are kinda odd is cuz i wanna take 650 of test a wk for 12 wks. i have a 20ml bottle of test c 200 and a 20ml bottle of test e 250...if any of u guys have any better ideas i could use some help. and yes i kno there is no advantage of doing both.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    take 325 ????

darmadoc is offline Member
    Leaving aside the issue of how you are splitting this up, the half life is long enough that there should be no significant effect of the 20 mg difference.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tomp is offline Junior Member
    Mix the two bottles together in a sterile 50ml vial (from site sponsor) and it will give you 225mg/ml. Then do 1.3cc E3D=682.5mg EW for 13 weeks! This will give you a dual-long-esters and keep you levels good throughout.

i was lookin at AR's 50ml sealed sterile vial...i'm guessin thats what i need. but how am i suppose to get the other test out of the vials? just use a needle and syringe. and also do i need to buy a stopper of some sort to put on it or does it come with that?

If you get a "sealed" vial, it would come with stopper in place and is sterile inside. Crimpers are very pricey.

Get one of their 10cc syringes to use so you won't poke too many holes in stopper.

Just draw it out of 20ml amps and squirt it in the 50.

If you are good, you could just draw up .65cc out of each vial and then you won't have to do it that way, and do one shot E3D.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Why not just split the dose evenly? I don't get it... can't you figure out how to interpolate between the graduations on the syringe?

You have 9000mg of test. You want to run it for 12 weeks. That is 750mg/week, not 650. So a half week's dose would be 375mg.

An easy way to do this cycle would be to look at it as a 90 day cycle, using 9g of test... that's 100mg/ED but of course you don't shoot ED unless you are running fina or winny or some other ED type AAS, anyway. So you can figure 200mg/EOD or 300mg/E3D. Either one. It is easy to figure the 200mg/ml dosage... 1cc for EOD and 1.5cc for E3D. Running the 250mg/ml is a bit less about the even numbers... but still not bad. .8cc for EOD and 1.2cc for E3D. So just run the t200 at the appropriate dosage for it, and when you run out, switch directly over to the 250 at it's appropriate dose. You have a 90 day cycle vs your planned 84 days, but that should present no problem.

You could even double the EOD dose and shoot E4D if you just hate to stick yourself, but I like the smaller shots more frequently than larger, infrequent ones. But E4D should still give adequately stable test levels.

Test levels fluctuate the most early in the cycle, when there is no long term buildup yet. So ideally, you might go ED the first week, then EOD, switch to E3D, and finally halfway into the cycle, settle into a E4D injection schedule. It's all good.

When the numbers don't work the way you want them, change them. Sometimes only a slight change in cycle length or dosing schedule or the way you have of looking at it will greatly simplify things.

i appreciate the advice and yes it makes sense but i figured it out and played w/ the #'s a lil more. w/ the test 200 i will take 200 mg/wk and of test 250 i will take 450 mg/wk which is the 650 that i wanted. i kno it is more complicated.

100 mg test 200 & 225 mg test 250 per injection = 325 mg per injection
    (.5cc test 200 & .9cc test 250) = 1.4cc per injection

by the 12th wk i will have used all of the test 250 and have 1600 mg of test 200 for my next cycle. i was just a lil worried that i may react to the test 250 a lil bit more than the 200 so i wanted to take them evenly throughout my cycle.

Thread Information