Thread: Test E & EQ

remhunt is offline New Member

Test E & EQ

Can a guy run only 375 ml/week of EQ with 1000 ml/week of Test E (reason for low EQ dosage is that I can't get anymore)? Oh ya, it's QV so it is actually underdosed.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't...but that is just me...but I guess running that low will still do a little something...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    375 ml of EQ/week!!!!! j/k, im sure you mean 375 MG/week...why such high test, 1000mg/week?? what's your cycle experience

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by remhunt
    Can a guy run only 375 ml/week of EQ with 1000 ml/week of Test E (reason for low EQ dosage is that I can't get anymore)? Oh ya, it's QV so it is actually underdosed.
    Why cant you get anymore? I would wait till you have everything at the correct doses you want to run. Absolute minimum of EQ IMO should be 400mg/week.

Twix is offline New Member
    Yea, running it at below really 600mg won't do much... cough cough, especially if its QV.

This will be third cycle within a few years (played around with some pills (d-bol, anadrol ) when I was younger and didn't know any better). I'm 33, and my last cycle was 750mg Test E & 600mg Eq/week for 12 weeks, with pct after. Unfortinately I had to bump it up to that after 7 weeks to get any results from starting in at 500mg E & 400mg EQ. I have plenty of test left for another, but am short on the EQ. Quality Vet gave me some gains, but when I have used this up I will try to get better gear. Maybe it's underdosed or I just need more than the average guy to get noticable gains? What would you do?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix
    Yea, running it at below really 600mg won't do much... cough cough, especially if its QV.
    HAHAHA QV = crap JMO

Moosepellet is offline Member
    You really need to wait until you have all of your gear lined up. 375mg wk won't do $hit if you ask me. Maybe you should consider running something different like Tren Acetate

I'm not going to buy anymore Quality vet. So it's either use the EQ at 375mg/week with the test E, or throw it away and only do a test E cycle. If I was to only do a Test E cycle by itself, what kind of doses could I run (750mg/week had gains, but not great ones)?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by remhunt
    I'm not going to buy anymore Quality vet. So it's either use the EQ at 375mg/week with the test E, or throw it away and only do a test E cycle. If I was to only do a Test E cycle by itself, what kind of doses could I run (750mg/week had gains, but not great ones)?
    I had some qv eq laying around , so I used in the beginning to front load at high doses, then changed week two to ugl.

Thread Information