Thread: Deca?

Moosepellet is offline Member

Deca?

Tried to get my question answered in the educational threads, but came up with nothing. Thinking about running 750mg Test Cypionate , 600mg Deca . My question is are there any anti's or another product that will not start the formation of "Deca gyno." I thought that just taking 200mg of B-6 for progestrone would be enough. Just want to have my P's and Q's lined up before starting the cycle in October '05

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    B-6 would be the cheapest way to go. I believe thats what most do, I did on my last deca use. Just be carefull don't go to high above 200mg/ed though. If you think you are prone to deca gyno you should get some bromo. Also if you keep your estrogen level low enough you might not have any problems with progesterone induced gyno. Running winny is also another way that may help as it bunds to the progesterone receptor.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    B6 works well to prevent it IMO

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i would do 10mg of nolva a day throughout.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i made the mistake of not waiting to see how i would react to a stack. I took anti 's and it lessened my gains. I did some research and came up with this. Use the anti 's if you start to see symptoms. stop when they are gone. Use them during PCT. I just fight the symtoms when they come, and maybe back my dose off AAS a bit to see if i can keep it away. If i cut too much, say, estro, i dont grow as well. Ive read that estro is essential to growth in its own way. I only fight it when it becomes a problem now, and in PCT when you drop the andros and get the estro peak... I never had a problem with deca or tren gyno, and took no anti-p's, just anti-e's for itchy nipple, very common i guess....IMHO

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Will proviron work as an anti-estrogen for Deca 25mg ED?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    B-6 would be the cheapest way to go. I believe thats what most do, I did on my last deca use. Just be carefull don't go to high above 200mg/ed though. If you think you are prone to deca gyno you should get some bromo. Also if you keep your estrogen level low enough you might not have any problems with progesterone induced gyno. Running winny is also another way that may help as it bunds to the progesterone receptor.

So taking winny would be a good thing to prevent progesterone?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    is that any B-6

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Letro.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    masteron

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Im lucky ive never had that problem with deca and i run 6-8 mgs when i use it , just take more test than deca u should be ok. !!!!!!!!!!!!!GET BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    bump

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    B6 is a good preventative measure. In case you start getting symptoms anyway, have the big artillery on hand and ready... cabergoline (dostinex). You don't want to up the B6 dose very much beyond 200mg. Bromocriptine works but cabergoline I think is better and cheaper. I tried winny site injections just above the nips and I don't know if it helped or not, since I was doing several things at once to combat it, but I know it did go way down. Could be that any benefit from the winny could be had by injecting anywhere, but it felt good to be fighting it locally, so to speak. Oh, BTW winny does kinda hurt, even in pecs, where I can tolerate prop fairly well.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Trendkill
    Letro.

Great advice bro!! That would be my advice also. I also would take a clomid maybe to keep pct leves normally.

Thread Information