msu16366 is offline Member

Vets please help me on extending my cycle.

I started my cycle on may 18th.
    I took:
    D bol (BD 10mg) @ 30-40 mgs day for 4 weeks. ( Naps where much better)
    EQ (BD) 400 mgs week. its been 9 weeks now. Frontloaded also.
    Sustanon 250 (niles) shooting EOD .75 cc's which nets to about 640 week.

Well its been 9 weeks and I am up 10 solid lbs. No water retention at all. Strength is still climbing at a steady pace. I could only bench about 275lbs before and now I am up to about 335lb. I am also squating about 90lbs more (405 on smith) shoulder presses with dumbell are up to 100lbs, previosly 80lb.

I was originally going to run the sustanon and EQ for 13 weeks, but I have a new plan if I get the ok from some of you with more expierence.

Here it is: I just started week 9 but I will lay everything out just so you dont forget anything.

week 1-4: D bol 30-40 mgs
    week 1-8: EQ 400, sustanon 640mgs.
    week 1-19: 10 mgs novadex
    Changes made for rest of cycle, please critique if necessary.
    week 9-16 EQ increasing dose to 500 week.
    week 9-15 sustanon EOD keeping dose the same (.75cc's eod) 640 week
    week 14-19 British dragon Propinate. (not sure how much and ED or EOD)
    week 14-19 Winny at 50mg day.
    week 19-21 clomid (300/100/50)
    week 19-21: novadex 20mgs

Please critique and a few question I have:
    1) I have 4 5000 iu's of HCG . Should I take some now since I am in the middle of cycle or just save some for end of cycle. My balls are shrunk but still cock strong. If this where your cycle when would you add HCG, If I dont have to use it all thats a plus. also should I up the nova when I do add it. :
    2) should I up the novadex to 20mgs per day to be safe or wait to up in when starting PCT.
    3) I am ending the sustanon a week before the EQ and swithing to PROP and running it up to PCT so the long esters of sustanon will have more time to diminish. How much prop should I take and how often
    4) I have the british dragon 50mg winny pills, will these work fine for my first run with winny or shoud I up the dose or switch to injectable. I will be shooting prop any ways so the eod shots of winny wont be a problem.
    5) My last question and thanks for your time helping a bro out is do you think this cycle is too long. Should I cut it back. And how many days before clomid should I stop the Prop and WInny.
    Thanks agian.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't up the dose on anything keep them the same, if you stop gaining increase your protein.

Start the hcg now at 500iu e3d, run it until you stop the prop, then start pct 3 days after that.

JohnnyB

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Johny knows his sh!t, calories work

THanks for the info,
    I will keep the dose the same and start taking the HCG . I have one more problem though,
    I have the HCG made by IBSA which has the HCG bottle and the 2 ml solution. I am not sure how I would get 500 IU's out at a time, It would be like .2 cc's. Is that all I need? I have no idea where to get a sterile bottle from (besides an old EQ bottle) with more solution. Why would they only give you 2 ml solution if you need more?

Also I assume the proposed extended cycle is ok to run for 19 weeks.
    Also when I do start the Prop how much should I take and how frequently, should I up the novadex, and should I switch to injectable winny or are the tabs good enough for a first time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's the total iu's of the 2ml?

JohnnyB

One bottle says 5000 iu and the solution to mix it with is 2 ml.

the total iu's of the 2 ml would be the 5000 iu.

Thread Information