kungfuthug is offline New Member

Deca 300mg 10 ml bottle International Pharmacy Germany

Hello. I have recently started a cycle of Deca 300mg / ml from International Pharmacy out of Germany. It is a 10 ml bottle and after a shot I am extremely sore for up to 3-4 days, is this normal?? I was wondering if it is a fake, and if so what does a fake usually consist of? I am only taking the Deca at a dosage of 300 mg/week and notstacking with anything. I have done just a few shots of Deca in the past until my supply got cut off and experienced positive effects only. Is this a fake, should it hurt this much?

High ba count?? See it was very hard for me to even aquire the Deca , let alone any Test. What kind of concerns are there over just a Deca only cycle?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuthug
    High ba count?? See it was very hard for me to even aquire the Deca, let alone any Test. What kind of concerns are there over just a Deca only cycle?
    well for starters you will dick will stop working b/c you have shut down you natural test production and since youre not taking it with the deca , you now have no test in your body. Deca can shut you down quite hard and you may have a long time recovering afterwards too!! Having test in your body is good for the more the just your lidido too, you may also become depressed, moody, tired, etc.. Thats a few reasons why you need to take test

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Horns is correct. Deca dick is only one symptom of a very complex syndrome caused by shutdown without taking exogenous test. It affects some users more than others, but nearly all users of deca-only will suffer from it to some degree.

Highly concentrated gear will be more likely to cause injection site pain due to the hormone crashing out of solution as the BA dissapates. The crystals of hormone are an irritant. Also, the high BA percentage used in more concentrated gear can be an irritant in itself. Deca is usually not particularly bad in that respect but at 300mg/ml or higher, it would seem more likely to cause site pain. Don't worry... it will go away in a few days. No injury is done. But GET SOME TEST, RIGHT NOW! Cyp, Enanth, prop, a blend such as sust, whatever. Run cyp or enanthate a week or two longer than the deca. Run prop 3-4 weeks longer than the deca. Sust, two weeks longer than the deca.

Has anyone heard anything negative about the 10ml (300mg/ml) Deca from International Pharmacy from Germany???

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Not to steal the thread, but Baron you said to run Prop 3-4wks longer than the deca , why? Not trying to be a smartass or anything, just curious?

So, it is recommended from you guys that I stack something with my Deca like test...etc... See the problem is that I haven't got the ability to aquire anything on short notice, let alone from a reliable source. It took me months to track down Deca from a friend half way across the country, that was reliable. Now I am about to take shot #5 of 10 on my Deca only cycle. Since I have no means of anyother gear, should I stop my cycle now??? I am concerned about health over anything else obviously.......

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Not to steal the thread, but Baron you said to run Prop 3-4wks longer than the deca, why? Not trying to be a smartass or anything, just curious?
    Because of the long half-life of the deca . You want most of the deca gone by the time you start PCT. You want to keep test levels up as long as possible, while still dropping to below baseline before PCT. The prop with its short half life will have your test levels dropping to pretty much zero a couple of weeks after your last shot, but you would still have considerable deca built up in your body, if you stopped them at the same time.

This is all just little details but enough little details can add up to a detectable difference in your results. Whether they are worth the bother or not to you is kind of up to you to decide. I certainly don't run "perfect" cycles, any more than my diet is perfect or my training perfect. I tend to those details that seem worthwhile to me. One of those details is making sure that I am significantly below baseline on test and pretty much zeroed out on other AAS too, before starting the clomid.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuthug
    Has anyone heard anything negative about the 10ml (300mg/ml) Deca from International Pharmacy from Germany???

there is no ip germany anymore...hasn t been for years...

Thread Information