crazed98 is offline Associate Member

**What can I take??** All the PRO'S

What can I take that will not hurt my cholesterol? I just got my #'s done and they were not that great, not bad, but the DOC said he was worried about my HDL(good Chol) being so low, it was 36, supposed to be 40+. He has me on NIACIN, and WELCHOL. Anyways, I was planning on doing this cycle b4 my results..
    weeks:
    1-10 test prop 75mg ED
    2-9 TREN 50mg ED
    6-10 winny 50mg ED
    I wonder if I just fnished a cycle of cyp/deca at 500/350 in the end of march, if that was why my number were all messed up, I eat fine, but CAN SOME1 give me ideas on what to take? That will have me bulk and get a little shredded like my planned cycle?

Come on guys... Why does it take so long sometimes for people to respond? Please help me out!

j martini is offline Member
    How long have you been off cycle. You might be best waiting till your cholestrol values are back to normal. Remember that nolva during cycle helps with cholestrol levels.

Deca improves cholesterol.

Hooker!! Thanks, I was hoping you would reply... Deca ? I was on that for 10 weeks at 350mg. Plus my last cycle was ended in march, the end of march. So what can I take? Can I do my cycle? Can I do the cycle I wanted too? I am on Welchol, and Niacin. So Can you help me out? What can I do? I NEVER took any noveldex, before or after my last cycle, so should I take some?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Come on guys... Why does it take so long sometimes for people to respond? Please help me out!

I'm just gonna hijack this thread for a moment. According to my calculations, you waited a whopping 1 hour and 42 minutes before complaining about no one answering. How can you consider that a long time? What do you expect, people to answer instantly? I have seen numerous double posts (though none from you) were someone posts and then an hour later they post the same exact thread. I guess they figure 1 hour is just too long to wait so they might as well deluge us with posts.

I might be in the minority here, but when I see people acting like this it makes me not want to respond. There are so many people on here with tons of knowledge I sure wouldn't want to piss them off by coming off with an attitude of gimme, gimme, gimme, now, now, now. If anything, you can just post a simple bump to get it back to the top. You will get answers, and they will be good, have a little patience man.

Alright, hijack over.

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne

I'm just gonna hijack this thread for a moment. According to my calculations, you waited a whopping 1 hour and 42 minutes before complaining about no one answering. How can you consider that a long time? What do you expect, people to answer instantly? I have seen numerous double posts (though none from you) were someone posts and then an hour later they post the same exact thread. I guess they figure 1 hour is just too long to wait so they might as well deluge us with posts.

I might be in the minority here, but when I see people acting like this it makes me not want to respond. There are so many people on here with tons of knowledge I sure wouldn't want to piss them off by coming off with an attitude of gimme, gimme, gimme, now, now, now. If anything, you can just post a simple bump to get it back to the top. You will get answers, and they will be good, have a little patience man.

Alright, hijack over.

Wow, I really got OWNED. Cause I read most of the threads and see how fast people respond to other things, and I apologize if I am anxious to know somehting about my life changes. I turn to you guys and maybe I expected too much, just to get responds like some of the other people. Yes there are responds of "bumps" but who cares? Thats their way, and this was mine, if you felt it was wrong, you could have PM'ed me, thanks bro...
    9.7 in the 100M? Did mine in 10.67, and the mile in 4m57sec. I have never trained for it, just real fast.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    For the record an hour and forty two minutes is a long time to not have a response.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    9.7 in the 100M? Did mine in 10.67, and the mile in 4m57sec. I have never trained for it, just real fast.
    Uhm.....OK, whatever that has to do with anything, lol.

Dude go be a prick somewhere else. Why do you even type? I was trying to lighten the tension you were having towards me...Damn man, I need some advice and your not helping here

Governor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Deca improves cholesterol.

refs?

Bumpity bump..... Please come on guys, what can I take? How bad will my cycle at the top of the page ruin my cholesterol? I have done research that Winny is a culprit of bad cholesterol, but mixed with the test prop, and tren will I be ok? Or since its such a low dose winny 50mg ED, will it not affect me? Its just for 5 weeks... Please guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Governor
    refs?

come on hook...

come on hook...

up..

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    Uhm.....OK, whatever that has to do with anything, lol.

Your Nucking Futs Sprinter

roger24 is offline Banned
    im not sure

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Your Nucking Futs Sprinter
    LOL!!

up..

up... I would send him a pm, but it is deactivated.

Thread Information