Thread: beginner status

Rsox420 is offline New Member

beginner status

i am a beginner and i want to start a stack of deca , sustanon 250 and dianabol . Im wondering if thats a little bit to hardcore to start out..... any suggestions would be nice

toolman is offline Banned
    what are your stats, workout history, etc?

Workout status

ive worked out since i was 16, so its been like 2 years. Im in good shape with about 18 percent body fat. Id like to try and build some muscle as fast as i can before football season.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say, and im sure most others will say, that u are to young. how much wieght have u put on since u've been training and how much of it is muscle.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    but if u do cycle do a simple test e 500mg/wk 10-12 weeks with proper pct. i suggest u keep readin up on steroids before u start to juice though.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Wait bro, build a solid base. Later on down the road you will be happy you did. Your test levels are high enough naturaly with a killr diet a solid training you shoud grow a rapid rates.

my weight

im 511, completely done growing, and i weigh 180. I started working out when i was 16 years old and only 155 pounds. I put on most of my weight using Champion Nutrition weight gain and just working out every day.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i would say, and im sure most others will say, that u are to young.
    exactly...at your age, you've still got plenty of growth potential, and plenty of natural testosterone flowing through your veins. use this time to iron out your diet and workouts...no need risking your future health IMO.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox420
    ive worked out since i was 16, so its been like 2 years. Im in good shape with about 18 percent body fat. Id like to try and build some muscle as fast as i can before football season.
    first off youre too young and havent been training long enough to take steroids yet. Why shut down your natural test levels when they are the highest the ever will be at this time in your life? If you want to gain weight eat, eat, and eat more. Eat 5K good calories a day and the weight will come in no time at your age. 18% bf is pretty high too. If you want to take steroids, you should cut that down a bit too. Steroids arent miracle drugs, you must really understand how to eat and train properly to get gains from them. Without that knowledge youre just wasting time and money

Quote Originally Posted by Rsox420
    im 511, completely done growing, and i weigh 180. I started working out when i was 16 years old and only 155 pounds. I put on most of my weight using Champion Nutrition weight gain and just working out every day.
    I take it you have had your growth plates checked?!? Knucklehead, no one is done growing at 18. Read up on things before you screw your body up.

usapr is offline New Member
    hes 18% bodyfat, i think he should cut that down before worrying about bulking up again.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    too young, too fat. wait untill u r 21 at least, and get the bf down to 12-14%

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    too young, too fat. wait untill u r 21 at least, and get the bf down to 12-14%
    Don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel!

Thread Information