Thread: NO explode

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

NO explode

Guys I have been on NO Explode for 2 days and I was wondering if anybody is taking this supplement and what kind of gains did you get?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    junk imo.

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    Only gains you'll have is from the creatine. The NO affect is more feeling. I love the pumps. I use it when I'm off a cycle.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    No Explode is junk IMO, use basic amino acids like L-arginine, and you'll get nasty pumps.

~theJuice~

Teegunn is offline Banned
    NO explode gives a good boost before you lift. However, it is in no way comparable to aas. This thread would do better in the supplement section anyway.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Wrong forum for supplement questions, but I feel you........this forum gets all the attention. NO Explode is a good pre-worlout supp to boost strength, focus, intensity, and pumps. The ingredient that gives you the pump is l-arginine alphaketogluturate, which is an amino acid analog. This potent form of arginine converts through enzymatic processes into nitric oxide gas. This gas relaxes the endothelial cells that line your arteries which causes them to dilate. This vaso-dilating effect is what induces that great pump. Doesn't sound too healthy, though, does it? I've taken Nitrix a few times and always gained some decent weight, but within a week after stopping I'd lose it all. I think the shit just "inflates" you, temporarily. NO Explode is good to jack you up for a work out, just don't take it in excess just b/c it's OTC.. There's shit in there that raises homocysteine (toxic amino acid which damages coronary system) levels worse than juice.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    no-explode is good i take it b4 every workout and it helps me stay pumped and it does "inflate" you lol its very good I like it.

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member
    Appreciate The info Guys.

you wont really get much gains out of noxplode. its more a pre-workout stimulant if anything.

Thread Information