dreloc is offline New Member

Chest Injections

I knew this would get somones attention. I am new at this I would like to know what should I start off with to build muscle mass somthing that I can use in every universal part of the body. chest, bi, tri stomach ect. injections or oral It dosent matter.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure I understand your question, do you want to know where you should start injecting???

~theJuice~

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    yea im very confused

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    ???? but i do chest injections all the time...

sorry let me be more clear

What roids should you start off with that build the most muscle, that use needles or somthing you can take oral?

And with these roids how do you do injections in the chest, arms, back ect..?

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    www.spotinjections.com

Most bang for your buck would be needles, as test is best when IM'd.
    Add d-bols (oral) and you got a nice primer for some BIG muscle growth.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreloc
    sorry let me be more clear

What roids should you start off with that build the most muscle, that use needles or somthing you can take oral?

And with these roids how do you do injections in the chest, arms, back ect..?
    Well first of all, how long have you been training/dieting? That is really important, to get a base before you dive into the AS world.

~theJuice~

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I shoot pecs quite often. Nice, nearly painless except for winny.

I Have Been Training For Years But I Just Started My Diet A Week Ago. I Am Already On Clen And T3. BUT YOU STILL DID NOT TELL ME what roid to use with for my spot injections. The link you sent me just talks about how to do the injections but not what to use. Please help Bro
    Last edited by dreloc; 07-19-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by dreloc
    I Have Been Training For Years But I Just Started My Diet A Week Ago. I Am Already On Clen And T3. BUT YOU STILL DID NOT TELL ME what roid to use with for my spot injections. The link you sent me just talks about how to do the injections but not what to use. Please help Bro
    T3 with no test? goodbye muscle. Do you plan on using anti e's and do PCT? What are you gonna do if your develop gyno?

Serioulsy bro you need to research!

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i can tell oyu right now yo need to read for about 20 hours before you think about juicing, as far as juice goes you need to know everything about what your taking, you should be able to establish your goals and know the effects and dangers of the steroids invilved in achieveing those goals, you should off hand know dosage, side effects, and a basic profile. read bro read. and for the record bro up top told you to use test, so yes he did tell you what roid you need. you need to research the different types of testosterone and deide what is best for you, im not saying dont ask for help but bro you can use all IM roids in spot injections... this is stuff that should be second nature before oyu begin thinking about pokin oyurself

Thread Information