2packabs is offline New Member

Post how to use my gaer

i have 30 amp of sus, 20 cc of gen pharma sus 300, 20cc of deca 300, 20cc of eq 200, 200 iu of groth and arimadex i can get more of what ever i need im 5,10 205 pounds probly 10% body fat what should i do and is it better to do 1 or 2 mucles a day my diet is good but sleep is all messed up because i work over night small meales every 3 hours and how much cardio should i do i lost over 30 pounds with in the last 4 months on my new eating habbits and i binge once a month i am curintly doing 2 mucles a day and an hour of cardio 5 days a week but i feel like im killing my self no time for me help .................................help me get it right

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Please do yourself a huge favor and research, research, research! By the sound of your post you are nowhere near ready to do a cycle.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    its like what splintercall sayin look forum for info ,

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    If your sleep is messed up then you need to sort that out before you even think about juicing or you will not grow any way

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Hey it sounds like you have enogh jucie to kill a horse , can i be your friend (HA ha). like they said first off get to sleepin. second id run 250mgs of sustanon every other day (EOD) and run 600mgs of deca every week and you dont have to split it up just take the hole 600 same time once a week .Take .25 of your anti -e every day. that should be a good cycle oh yeah run your deca for at least 12 weeks and then run your test 2 weeks longer than deca . the sus is goind to stay in your sysem for a while dont start pct untill 3-4 weeks after last shot probably closer to 4 weeks.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Then in your second cycle you can repeat and throw in the growth and Eq that would be a hell of a cycle , talk about gettin big 600mgs deca a week 750 mgs of sus. a week 600 mgs EQ a week and 3 iu a day of growth youll be huge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Please do yourself a huge favor and research, research, research! By the sound of your post you are nowhere near ready to do a cycle.

thanks for you advice not only do i recerch but i also have a doctor the reason all the gear im not afraid to buy when i now its lagit so that means stock

Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    If your sleep is messed up then you need to sort that out before you even think about juicing or you will not grow any way

good idea ill just quit my job id rather get huge then pay my bills

Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    Hey it sounds like you have enogh jucie to kill a horse , can i be your friend (HA ha). like they said first off get to sleepin. second id run 250mgs of sustanon every other day (EOD) and run 600mgs of deca every week and you dont have to split it up just take the hole 600 same time once a week .Take .25 of your anti -e every day. that should be a good cycle oh yeah run your deca for at least 12 weeks and then run your test 2 weeks longer than deca . the sus is goind to stay in your sysem for a while dont start pct untill 3-4 weeks after last shot probably closer to 4 weeks.
    thank you so much that is what i was going to do except deca i was only going to take 450 once a week

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2packabs
    thank you so much that is what i was going to do except deca i was only going to take 450 once a week
    Bro Those doses are way to high for you. Use the search feature in the uppper right corner of sreen and lookup starter cycles, starter diets and get some info yourself. Not a good idea to take advice from one random person. Learn and figure out what dosages will work for you , yourself.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    thanks for you advice not only do i recerch but i also have a doctor the reason all the gear im not afraid to buy when i now its lagit so that means stock
    So let me get this straight, you have access to gear now and you want to buy as much as youll need for future use?

Your thread is titled "how to use my gaer", If you had indeed "researched" you would know how to use it. You say your diet is in check but whats it look like? You also ask for a critque on your split which would be better suited in the workout section. How long have you been working out for? Stats? Plus Fozaldo is right, you really should get your sleeping problems in check before cycling, no need to be a smart ass when he was obviously trying to help you out. So far it doesent look like your ready to cycle (just my oppinion though) but since you already have it your probally gonna shoot up anyways so my oppinions are of little concern to you.

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    So let me get this straight, you have access to gear now and you want to buy as much as youll need for future use?

Your thread is titled "how to use my gaer", If you had indeed "researched" you would know how to use it. You say your diet is in check but whats it look like? You also ask for a critque on your split which would be better suited in the workout section. How long have you been working out for? Stats? Plus Fozaldo is right, you really should get your sleeping problems in check before cycling, no need to be a smart ass when he was obviously trying to help you out. So far it doesent look like your ready to cycle (just my oppinion though) but since you already have it your probally gonna shoot up anyways so my oppinions are of little concern to you.
    yo bro thank you so much for being concerned no im not being mean or sarcastic my deepest apologesbut i normaly get 5 hours sleep reguarly during the day i cant put my life on hold because of my job and i have to get big i lost a lot of weight i do have a nutritionest so trust me when i say my diet is on check my doctor said to make sure i get 5 hours sleep at lest a day and as many power naps as possible i have done cycles before and always found great gaines i have done sus eod before also but i blew up and my temper was out of control so thats why i asked for help

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

i have 30 amp of sus, 20 cc of gen pharma sus 300, 20cc of deca 300, 20cc of eq 200, 200 iu of groth and arimadex i can get more of what ever i need im 5,10 205 pounds probly 10% body fat what should i do and is it better to do 1 or 2 mucles a day my diet is good but sleep is all messed up because i work over night small meales every 3 hours and how much cardio should i do i lost over 30 pounds with in the last 4 months on my new eating habbits and i binge once a month i am curintly doing 2 mucles a day and an hour of cardio 5 days a week but i feel like im killing my self no time for me help .................................help me get it right
    I'm guessing that your doctor is a vet, EQ is not a human grade steroid , therefore it can not be prescribed to people.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How long have you been lifting? By they way your talking not long enough? Stick to a honest diet, train hard for a year then take the juice. It will be worth it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I'm guessing that your doctor is a vet, EQ is not a human grade steroid, therefore it can not be prescribed to people.
    didnt tell him about the stuff i got on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    How long have you been lifting? By they way your talking not long enough? Stick to a honest diet, train hard for a year then take the juice. It will be worth it in the end
    i have been training for about 8 years started at 16 if i go back to my old diet i would be following the family curse heart attack by 50 if not sooner my parents tought me to eat eat eat eat im the thinest one in the house i have a nutrionest

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    grow till tour body wount lit you any more untill you hit youre natheral limets right ............then heat the gaer ......................i feel that im there this will be my 3 cycle i was planning a 6 monther

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Bro Those doses are way to high for you. Not a good idea to take advice from one random person. Learn and figure out what dosages will work for you , yourself.
    I agree. Also, I think it's much better to get the most out of your gear. Try to get the best results with the least amount of gear and go from there. JMO

Thread Information