Question steroids and the military?

Recently i have been seriosly considering taking my first cycle of steroids , i have done my reserch and know what i am getting into. The only problem is I have plans to join the army as an infantry soldier (canadian) in the near future. And as EQ which i have included in my proprosed cycle stays in your system for upto 5 months this puts me in a difficult position. Does any one know what the drug policies are like in the canadian military or how to possibley beat the drug testing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

ward065 is offline Member
    i really don't know about their drug testing policies, however, if you are concerned about testing, you should run shorter acting gear- prop, durabolin , dbol , etc- the problem here of course is that you have to inject frequently which isn't always comforting

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think the military tests for stuff like that, they are more concerned if your smoking pot, doing cocaine, or heroin.

hollaatyoboy is offline Associate Member
    this is true

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I don't think that they test for AAS. Just other drugs: pot, speed, ect

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    I was a Airborne Infantrymen in the Army, trust when I say this, you need endurance, not bulky muscles.

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    They won't check unless someone accuses you of using or its noticeable. Even for rec drugs they don't usually test unless your going overseas. The first time I smoke weed was about a year after I had joined (was in for 9 years). When I was getting ready for SFOR I was tested and nothing ever became of it. That was a few years ago though, it may be different now I don't know.

R-A-M-P-A-G-E is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbootydaddy
    They won't check unless someone accuses you of using or its noticeable. Even for rec drugs they don't usually test unless your going overseas. The first time I smoke weed was about a year after I had joined (was in for 9 years). When I was getting ready for SFOR I was tested and nothing ever became of it. That was a few years ago though, it may be different now I don't know.
    If you were in the US military, then things have drasticly changed. We were drug tested at least twice every 6 months, sometimes 3 or 4 times. It was also a given that we were piss tested before going on mission cycle and after returning from leave. They also use "Meat Gazers", NCO's who had the bad lucky of having to watch guys actually piss in the cup with their own junk, so someone can't try and cheat or switch out piss.

Now AAS isn't something that is readily tested for I believe, Usually it's pot and then the randomly test for other recreational drugs.

Thread Information