amature225 is offline Associate Member

newbie test and deca cycle

tomorrow: starting a cycle of Test Enth, and Deca . HCG in the middle and end, w/ clomid for PCT.

I was thinking something around 400mg/week of Test enth.(every tuesday) and 300mg/w of Deca (every Friday).

I am 6'3'' and 165 pounds, I know a some would say to work out naturally longer, but this is where I am at and it would be great to get some advice on this cycle.

also, and thoughts on a 10 week vs. 12 week program. I think I have enough of the above mentioned for those quantities on a 10 week cycle, but let me know.
    thanks
    Last edited by amature225; 07-18-2005 at 10:15 PM. Reason: ask for help title

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    im 6'3 also, but 220lbs at 13%BF

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    break the test down into 2 shots a week

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    let you know. ok i will tell you what i think IT SUCKS

you should run 500mg of test and 400mg of deca . the test and deca should be shoot on the same day. also you should shoot 2 times a week. mon and thur. it should look like this

1-12 test 500mg shoot 2x week
    1-10 deca 400mg shoot 2x week
    1-pct nolv 10mg day
    1-11 200mg b-6 day

then pct clomid no need for hcg
    i think 400mg and 300mg is enough for him to grow... i means hes 6'3 165lbs, a peanut butter sandwich before bed would make him grow! and deca can be shot once a week. But test e must be done twice

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    the deca can be shoot once. but if your shooting the test 2x wont kill to shoot the deca.
    I agree with this, might as well hit em both twice a week in the same shot. that's how I'm doing my test/deca .

if test is done twice a week, and deca is done once a week...
    can the test and the deca be in the same syringe?

also, should the mg dosage stay contanst throughout the 10 weeks/ or 12 weeks?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    if test is done twice a week, and deca is done once a week...
    can the test and the deca be in the same syringe?

also, should the mg dosage stay contanst throughout the 10 weeks/ or 12 weeks?
    Yes, to both.

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    i am currently doing 500mg of test and 300mg of deca per week... monday and wednesday... 250mg of test on mon with 300mg of deca... then wednesday just do 250mg of test... i woulnd shot deca and test together as it hurts more than if u do it separately at separate spots (eg right butt for test left butt for deca) but its ok if u want to mix it together

Btw, have drawing pins handy. If you are drawing from a bottle, or even an amp the tip of the pin gets worn. This will make shooting more difficult. When you draw out your gear, use a 21g, or so. Then replace it with the needle you are going to shoot w/.

Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    i am currently doing 500mg of test and 300mg of deca per week... monday and wednesday... 250mg of test on mon with 300mg of deca... then wednesday just do 250mg of test... i woulnd shot deca and test together as it hurts more than if u do it separately at separate spots (eg right butt for test left butt for deca) but its ok if u want to mix it together
    I've never had pain when mixing a cocktail.

MassivePitbull is offline New Member
    good luck

thanks, I was told to do the test first (starting tomorrow), then start the deca a few days later. Is there any reason for this? I got these the "legal" way, and that was the advice I got from the source.

i.e. I could do 200mg test on Monday, with 200mg test and 300mg Deca on Friday (so split up 2x a week)..

thanks

In red......
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    thanks, I was told to do the test first (starting tomorrow), then start the deca a few days later. Is there any reason for this? I got these the "legal" way, and that was the advice I got from the source.

i.e. I could do 200mg test on Monday, with 200mg test and 300mg Deca on Friday (so split up 2x a week).. This would be fine

thanks
    Spreading out your doses helps maintain blood levels=less sides.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i means hes 6'3 165lbs, a peanut butter sandwich before bed would make him grow!
    That's funny. LOL

thanks guys.. hey... why did the "doc" prescribe HCG (for the middle and the end of the cycle.. to jumpstart my own production of Test again?) some poeple seem to have a negative attitude when I mention it? any comments?

Thread Information