MassivePitbull is offline New Member

Why do mosyt of you Prefer Test-Cyp or Test-e over Sust250

From all the research that i have done the sust250 seemed to be the best out of the 3. Less water retention and just as good if not better gains in
    strength and size. Most of you on here seem to suggest one of the other 2. Why???
    Also, I want to start my first cycle. I want to gain quality mass as well as strength gains. Is a test only cycle good? If so which test and why?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like test E out of all of them.. Cyp makes me break out more..sus is garbage and over rated IMO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    sust needs to be shoot eod or ed. it is also a little pain full to shoot. test c and e are just about the same. there is no pain to shoot. you can do 2 shoots a week. water bloat you dont get because you run l-dex or nolv and letro.

sust sucks some will say test is test also. oh and sust cost mote then test-e or c
    l-dex or nolv and letro?
    do you mean "or letro" or are you saying run letry with one of the other 2?

is test-cyp or test-e alone good for a first cycle? Would you stack anything else. What about the doses?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    sust doesnt seem to have any water retention.... it cuts you up more, and makes you look a little more ripped.. IMO...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I like test E out of all of them.. Cyp makes me break out more..sus is garbage and over rated IMO.
    Sust is garbage ? Ok, maybe you prefer enanthate , but I definetely wouldn't go as far as saying it's garbage! Flex Wheeler's test of choice for a long time was sust, that's gotta say something.
    BTW- I'm not attacking you, but I just ordered a some sust and happen to be very much looking forward to it! And I will have before and after pics from this cycle, so I can show you just how bad it sucks!

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    with a single ester it is much easier to keep a constant desired level of test in your blood at all times. I like prop, every day. Test E and C are longer single esters, and also have a more constant level when taken properly. Sust is a multi ester test, designed release in stages. The short ester, prop, is supposed to give you the initial kick. It is too low a dose to do that. The second ester, Phenyl, is supposed to go next... It too is a low dose. The next two esters, I think, are deca and enth, two longer esters, somewhat low levels too. They all add up to 250. Your levels are all over the place and relatively low at some times. Simply put, your better off choosing how often you want to inject, then choose the appropriate ester. The most common for long esters is enth... I try to keep myself in a steady constant anabolic state by doing this... IMHO anyway...

DB

anymore??

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    sus is alright for me but i prefer test e for the duration of the cycle and test p to jumpstart and also last 4 weeks of cycle. i usually run about 20 week cycles and shooting ed can get pretty annoying at times.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sus makes me break out more. Other than that, I like it just as much as c or e.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    I'm planin to run a 10/12 week cycle of sust as well and from the feedback i got
    sust is best shot EOD to keep your blood levels stable as well as to utilize the short ester to the fullest... Although i was recomended testE cos it can be shot 1 time per week.... but i guess i'm gonna go with the sust250 along with a good diet and well managed workout session.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Im on sus 250 now and seeing great results i shoot 1.5 cc EOD and i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alone with deca and EQ works great GET BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    I'm planin to run a 10/12 week cycle of sust as well and from the feedback i got
    sust is best shot EOD to keep your blood levels stable as well as to utilize the short ester to the fullest... Although i was recomended testE cos it can be shot 1 time per week.... but i guess i'm gonna go with the sust250 along with a good diet and well managed workout session.
    for stable blood levels test e is best shot twice a week if you go that route.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I would have to go with sust. I used it on my last cycle with tren a eod, and I had a net gain of about 13 lbs in 12 weeks with sick strength gains and no sides to note.

Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    Im on sus 250 now and seeing great results i shoot 1.5 cc EOD and i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alone with deca and EQ works great GET BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why the deca and eq together? you have a bulker and a cutter plus i believe you can get progesterone related sides from both deca and eq if i'm not mistaken.

From what i'm hearing, The sust250 is the best test but you have to inject eod. Is this true? Is it really that good or would I be better off going with the cyp or the test-e? Do they really compare to the sust250?

Quote Originally Posted by MassivePitbull
    From what i'm hearing, The sust250 is the best test but you have to inject eod. Is this true? Is it really that good or would I be better off going with the cyp or the test-e? Do they really compare to the sust250?
    sust is made of other tests. test e, c, and p i think. it might vary by manufacturer but i think it's test e 100mg, test c 100mg, and test p 50mg all per ml if it's 250mg per ml. someone correct me if these numbers are off.

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    sust is made of other tests. test e, c, and p i think. it might vary by manufacturer but i think it's test e 100mg, test c 100mg, and test p 50mg all per ml if it's 250mg per ml. someone correct me if these numbers are off.

So does this make the sust better than the others?
    Is the eod injections of sust the only thing that people dislike about it?
    What about the results?

What about the results?
    my only complaint about it is that it needs to be shot eod. it'll work out nicely if you don't mind the frequent injections and a little painful shots from the prop. you'll get a little jumpstart from the prop and then about 4 weeks in the longer esters will start working. the prop really isn't enough to see signifacant results in the start but will be there. how much are you planning on taking per week?

Bump for more replies

dragon69 is offline Member
    if you're gonna shoot EOD why not go with Prop? Prop will then be in a larger concentration and provide much more stable levels and you're shooting EOD anyway. That would be a much better option IMO. Save you big $ too.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    What about the results?
    Sust is not better than the others. Sust is a blend of four different testosterone esters. Each ester has a different half life. When shooting sust, you're basically shooting 4 seperate compounds. Each of them lasts for different time periods in your system. This will cause blood levels to fluctuate, unless you shoot it EOD. I think a single ester test is better, ie test e, test c, or test prop b/c you can better control the amount of test in your blood levels. But one of my buddies prefers sust. It comes down to personal preference after trying them all out.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex
    Sust is not better than the others. Sust is a blend of four different testosterone esters. Each ester has a different half life. When shooting sust, you're basically shooting 4 seperate compounds. Each of them lasts for different time periods in your system. This will cause blood levels to fluctuate, unless you shoot it EOD. I think a single ester test is better, ie test e, test c, or test prop b/c you can better control the amount of test in your blood levels. But one of my buddies prefers sust. It comes down to personal preference after trying them all out.
    Perfectly said...

GUYS, TEST is TEST. Plain and simple.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sust is okay, but if I ever do it again, I will definitely go to ED injections. It probably won't happen, though. My main beef about sust is that it costs so much more than cyp or enanth. You are paying a lot of money for the brand and for the amps. Then there is the inconvenience of having to deal with 250mg of sust every time you break open an amp. Easier, cheaper to just buy a single long ester in multi-use vials. Sust in some markets runs as high as $15 per amp. For three or four times that much, you can get ten or 20 times as much UG test. My hrt clinic gives me cyp at SIGNIFICANTLY less than street sust prices. Even if you find sust at $7 or so per amp, the cheapest I have seen in the last couple of years, with that good of a connection you should be able to get pharmaceutical test C or E for considerably less. Sust is okay, but the price is outrageous. It offers IMHO, no extra benefits in return for the higher price.

Once free of the ester, test is test. The difference is the stability of free test levels, and the speed at which it is stripped of the ester and enters the system. There is nothing magic about sustanon . It was a good idea on paper, but in the BB world, it just doesn't deliver any better than regular test. You can try to mimic sustanon's supposed dryness characteristic (sorry... I blew up like the michelin man on sust!) by shooting cyp and prop together ED or EOD. I wouldn't bother, though. I like my plain ol' test, and plenty of it, please. Hold the sust, unless you are making a gift of it to me. I can spend my money better on other products.

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION???

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sust=

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Perfectly said...

GUYS, TEST is TEST. Plain and simple.
    yep test is test, just level control is the issue...

here is a useful thread explaining ester, this may help...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ighlight=ester

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate this.
    No BS just answers. Thanks for the education

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Sust is garbage ? Ok, maybe you prefer enanthate , but I definetely wouldn't go as far as saying it's garbage! Flex Wheeler's test of choice for a long time was sust, that's gotta say something.
    BTW- I'm not attacking you, but I just ordered a some sust and happen to be very much looking forward to it! And I will have before and after pics from this cycle, so I can show you just how bad it sucks!
    no offense but comparing you to flex wheeler is like comparing apples and oranges. Just because Arnold did all d-bol cycles doesnt mean jack about d-bol either.

no offense but sus is garbage IMO
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf

nope there is no cypionate in sus and there is no test enanthate
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information