WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

Can prim be doubled up

Currently doing 2 shots of prim 100mg per week and 250sust a week as a mild stack. Can the Prim be done in one go over a seven day period? Just wondering as going away for a short spell.....

Anyone?

Am I posting in the wrong place or have I done my searches wrong - I couldn't find any info on this elsewhere?

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    You can take alot more than 200mgs of primo a week . ive seen as high as 1200 a week , If you going away for more than 7 days then take a preloaded needle with you if you can . if youll be gone only 7 days or less just take one big shoot and youll be fine till you get back . and you should be shooting the sustanon every other day, if you want the esters to build up!

Cool advice - I like the one biggie idea!

So 0.3ml every other day?

I know it's a mild stack, but I gotta take it easy - last stack of 250 sust and 200mg Deca put 3 stone (42lbs) on me in 8 weeks which got suspicious to my colleagues and family.

I was gonna stick with this for 6 weeks and if not effective, then up the dosage. Whatcha reckon?

(Sorry to be greedy and naive with all my questions, but joining this site makes me realise I don't know sh*t!)

Fidibux is offline New Member
    Wow. That sounds like a lot of weight. How long were you on that cycle?

8 weeks. So much weight for 2 reasons - returning from surgery so about 20 lbs below my normal weight and I think the other reason is cos for 8 years I was a nattie so pretty experienced. Also it was a big step for me so I made sure all the other ingredients in the formula were bang on to justify the use. 7 good meals a day/9 hours kip and so on.

Fidibux is offline New Member
    Good luck with your new cycle. I'm also thinking of doing Primo for my next cycle, but will not do Sust again because of the f***ing pain I get. I'm just limping along today and it sucks. Maybe next time I'll try Test Cyp. But that's not for a while.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do at least 500mg/wk of primo if you want to see some results from it

I think sust is worth the pain - seems to have less sides but good gains, but that's jmo and I know jack compared to everyone else here.

I'm learning fast, though.

Longhorn, you reckon up the primo or the sust?

Primo is expensive, but more worryingly than that, the last 10ml of the course I bought is Apex and I heard mixed reports on them. Plus, I don't get how they have a website.

Thread Information