SoccerObe is offline Junior Member

Equipose/Dbol/Clomid???????? is this a good stack

my soccer season is going to start in sept. and i wanted to get some added muscle size. strength, and endurance. i dont want to get huge mass where i cant move so equipose is good since it doesnt have much water retention. i thought maybe i could take some dbol to get some size really quick and use the equipose to keep the gains. also clomid is good for water retention and anti-estrogen riight???? if i am wrong about any of this please let me know. and if u think this would work how should i stack it????

Defconx3 is offline Member
    You are going to need some test in that mix. Also clomid should not be used during cycle as an anti-estrogen, us an aromatase inhibitor such as Letro (femara) or Arimidex to deal with estrogen. It seems that you need to do a little more research before you decide on your cycle.

So equipose/dbol / and letro or arimidex and use clomid after im done with all of that???

i wanted to stay away from adding test the stack for fear of gaining to much mass and water retention for the soccer season

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Well you are going to get the mass and water retention from using dbol and this may affect your short term aerobic base because of the pumps you get from it. Is anavar an alternative available to you?

equipose/dbol/clomid??????? good stack????

I have someone who can get pretty much anything online. So i guess i could get anavar .....if so why u say anavar??? or better yet, what stack do u think would best suite my needs????

Hey Soccer, I would suggest something like test prop, anavar and hGH or if thats too expensive then the equipoise option maybe good.

Be sure to read up on PCT and when to cease taking each so that you get your timings right. Something like clen or hgh may help your recovery during PCT and should help minimise catabolism.

Good luck with it and keep reading

I forgot to mention that anavar is realtively low in toxicity and doesnt have the problems associated with drying out joints that winstrol does. Dbol would give you too much water retention for your requirements and would probably affect your aerobic endurance and would also affect your blood pressure negatively

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    first cycle= test....you will not have too many problems with water retention unless you are aromatizing. That's why we stay on an inhibitor throughout. Deca and dbol are known for their water retention characteristics. Throw so var in there with the test....you will be very happy. Also, make sure that online source is legit. There are an extreme amount of scammers out there....prolly 99.9% of them.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    if you are going to look for lean muscle you should run test with var. this looks like it's your first cycle so i would not be running eq. also eq needs to be run with test.

var and prop will make you lean and hard with little to no water.
    Eq was considered to increase the RBC associated with its use. My choice would be a Prop, var and hGH cycle

equipose/dbol/clomid????? good stack????

i hear hgh and var are both really expensive. i also think i remember something about test prop. being a painful injection for some reason....is this true?? and would just taking hgh alone do miracles???

Titan1 is offline Member
    Take test you dont have to use so high doses and forgett hgh it is NOT a miracle drug aas is much better for gaining mass its better that you use Eq/Test/d-bol(first 4weeks)and get some Nolva for pct or if you need it during cycle thats what i would do.

Titan please read the initial posts more clearly before making your comments. Soccerobe is a soccer/football player and doesnt need 'mass' i.e water that would come with dbol and certain types of test!

equipose/dbol/clomid????? good stack????

Biggun is exactly right!!! so what do u think about just hgh and var stack....would that put some quality muscle on me quickly without all the water?????? and i bet that stack would cost like 500 dollars....anybody know????? i would throw the test prop. in there but i only have so much money!!!

palumbo is offline Member
    well like he siad u need test and anvar and hgh is super expensive so u can forget 500 unless u have an amznigi source

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    EQ/Winny for a sport like this.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hgh is going to take a bit to do anything other then localized fat burning. Eq takesa a few months to kick in as well. I like the test prop and var stack. I've never done it before but I don't retain much water with prop.I think that's the general concencious around here with most cats and test prop. Use nolva to control the estrogen. I'd also hold off on the eq if this is your first cycle. JMO though.

_ODC

I'd stay away from winny, soccer involves a lot of running, stop start movements, jumping/landing and shearing forces on muscles, tendons and therefore joints. We know about the problems winny has on joints and elasticity on tendons and other connective structures

Whoa I just found these old posts I wrote....what an idiot haha if only I knew then what I do now!

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    YAAAAAAY!!!!!

You just resurrected an 8 year old thread!

Fresh2death is offline Junior Member
    Haha but at least he "learned" from his mistakes!

Thread Information