cdilla is offline New Member

Cycle with only DECA ?

Ok - I'm doing a cycle of ONLY DECA .... I want some gains, but nothing significant.. I started at 185, I'm in my 3rd week and i"m up to 192. I'm eating like a horse, doing the same training that I've always been doing (no substancial increase in strength yet).

I just read the amazing article that was posted about DECA - and saw that it supresses testosterone .

When I was 19 I did a cycle of DECA alone and experienced satisfactory results. I did not use Clomid as the person who sold it insisted it was not necessary.

I have 2 questions.

1) Should I be concerned about getting clomid ?

2) seeing that i'm three weeks in is there anything I should be doing to compensate for the supressed testostorone.

I don't have access to any other steriods . My goal is to get to 200lbs.

If anyone has any advice - i'd really apprechiate it. Thanks.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    please no one flame about him only using deca ive read too many flames on this, but u can use clomid if u want, i dont recomend it, for ur pct run 40mg/day of nolvadex for 2 weeks and then 20mg/day until u feel u dont need it any longer

also u can run 10mg/day of nolvadex if ud like during ur cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cdilla
    Ok - I'm doing a cycle of ONLY DECA .... I want some gains, but nothing significant.. I started at 185, I'm in my 3rd week and i"m up to 192. I'm eating like a horse, doing the same training that I've always been doing (no substancial increase in strength yet).

I just read the amazing article that was posted about DECA - and saw that it supresses testosterone .

When I was 19 I did a cycle of DECA alone and experienced satisfactory results. I did not use Clomid as the person who sold it insisted it was not necessary.

I have 2 questions.

1) Should I be concerned about getting clomid ?

2) seeing that i'm three weeks in is there anything I should be doing to compensate for the supressed testostorone.

I don't have access to any other steriods . My goal is to get to 200lbs.

If anyone has any advice - i'd really apprechiate it. Thanks.
    Get some clomin or nolva and start it 3 weeks after last shot. If you have no acess to other forms of gear, the second question is moot

JohnnyB

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i am assuming u know all the reasons y u shldn't do a deca only cycle but did it anyway?? so i'll spare u the lecture u will probably get anyway from someone else...
    that said...take johnny b's advice and make sure u do proper pct...

I was totally aware I was going to get ripped on this forum, but I did NOT know about this site! I've been on other sites, but I haven't seen anything so comprehensive. I"m a complete newb. I've relied mostly on a buddy of mine who supplies the gear.

If I was able to get something - It would likely take a couple of weeks. Would that be 2 latE? I'm supposed to start my third week today (have not injected yet).

I really apprechiate any advice or tips. THe guy who sold me assured me I did not need antiestrogens. (of course he's also the guy who told me just to do a DECA cycle.)

Anyway - I've been reading nonstop on here about Deca. I wish I'd been on this site instead of being so ignorant before, so I apologize to all the vetrens who are rolling their eyes right now.

Hopefully someone will sympathize with me and give me some kind of direction..

Thanks guys! And Johnny - Fball - Should i get those from the website? the link you provided ? how much will I need ? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i am assuming u know all the reasons y u shldn't do a deca only cycle but did it anyway?? so i'll spare u the lecture u will probably get anyway from someone else...
    that said...take johnny b's advice and make sure u do proper pct...

I wasn't aware why I shouldn't have done it alone. When I first did a cycle of deca I was 19 - (now 23) there were not as many valuable internet resources, and I didn't have any friends or people I knew to ask.

ALl I found was that Deca was supposed to be a "mild" steriod . Something which attracted me. I wanted results, but not the "sterioded out" juice monkey look.

In hindsight I was extremely naive. Reading posts on here has completely given me a slap in the face.

I have only injected 1 cc a week for 2 weeks. (two injections) - I'm supposed to inject tonight, (to continue with the 10 week cycle) - Should I not do it ?

its up to u, i would personally wanna continue my cycle but i think ud be better off running a cycle with test in it

So.... I have not done it yet- about 2 in about 5 minutes... If I was to get some test, would it be 2 late ? seeing that it is the 3rd week in ?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    No way, its never to late, you can still run test in with it and it will work GREAT

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    If U can handle the price - check with Oasis and see what they say about your test. They are usually very helpful.

Thread Information