Thread: 80mg of anavar

str8cubano is offline Junior Member

80mg of anavar

who has tried it and what would be the sides?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    40mgs could do the trick, but everyone is different, just make sure you take your liver supplements

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Doing 60 now no sides as of yet..

noeluk is offline New Member
    personally i dont think that you need that much if its the real deal....40mg should be fine.....i know everyone is different but dont always assume more is better, its a 'safe' (i use that carefully) AS due to the lowish dose required to acheive keepable results 20-40 is the norm.....personally i think your overdoing it, but best of luck anyway

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noeluk
    40mg should be fine.....personally i think your overdoing it
    In order to see noticable results from anavar you need to consider taking at least 60mg a day. 80mgs may cause joint problems according to other people who have ran it that high. Although, other people said that they did not run into any problems, so your best bet is to start around 50mg's and work your way up.

eliteforce is offline Member
    when I was doin anavar only and I went up to 60 - started getting androgenic sides, i like to stay at 30 or 40

doctodd is offline New Member
    seems high.....risking your liver cuz of the rare cysts that can form as well as the usual liver stuff.

T

noeluk is offline New Member
    if you have 40-50mg of real anavar then you should get good results...bear in mind you will add some strength and lean keepable gains - dont be expecting Dbol or Anadrol like results - I stick by my original statement - 80mg is too much, both cost and more importantly on your liver - sorry Defcon but on this one I disagree with ya....nothing personal mate

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow all these people saying 20-40mg's is the normal?? What??? And androgenic sides?? haha.. I love 80mg's it's perfect nice strength gains and lean/hardness. If you can afford it, and it's not that expensive then go for it.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran 80ng ED for 6 weeks and got strong as hell on it. I did start getting some muscle cramps. Supplementing with electrolytes and Taurine solved the problem.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    im about to run 60 for 10 weeks

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noeluk
    personally i dont think that you need that much if its the real deal....40mg should be fine.....i know everyone is different but dont always assume more is better, its a 'safe' (i use that carefully) AS due to the lowish dose required to acheive keepable results 20-40 is the norm.....personally i think your overdoing it, but best of luck anyway
    Why are you guys even giving advice with out know age,height, weight, stats or anything??? For all we know this could be a guy who is 6'1,150ibs with no diet or training experience.

Post your diet you age/height/weight/stats/goals and we can take it from there. Also your cycle history wouldnt hurt either.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    bump

yea sorry about late reply. I am 220 5'11, 26 years old. I have ran test and dbol cycles in the past. I started loosing my hair, then i did small test experiments of 250 to see how bad the hair loss was, and since I don't want to run the risk of completely loosing it, Im laying of the test for now. I really don't plan on doing 80mg, just curious thats all. i have done orbit anavar and belive to be the best anavar I have ever done. I will stay on 40mg for now, and hope to have little by little achievable gains. I won't be a bodybuilder anytime soon, but do hope to achieve what I want off the Var.

In all honesty, I have had better results of the var that previous Dbol/eq/winstrol /test cycles. I guess its a mental thing, but since I knew I wouldn't be hitting the big boy cycles since my hair loss, I pushed myself harder than ever in the gym. And for some reason I have never been bigger and it was off the Var. At least I know I keep progressing. I did 8 week PCT with some clen , and keep my gains and even gained strenght...

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd start on 40mg and work your way up - I've gone up to 75mg ED, but only lasted a few weeks at that dose cos Var makes me a bit moody & lethargic.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    In order to see noticable results from anavar you need to consider taking at least 60mg a day. 80mgs may cause joint problems according to other people who have ran it that high. Although, other people said that they did not run into any problems, so your best bet is to start around 50mg's and work your way up.
    I just heard on another thread that var is good for your joints. So what is it good or bad?

I just heard on another thread that var is good for your joints. So what is it good or bad?
    good for connective tissue (tendons, ligaments etc) - not sure about joints -
    although var increases collagen synthesis & if I remember correctly joints surfaces are 'lined' with collagen, however its the synovial fluid which lubricates the whole thing - and this is what may be affected by AAS (eg winny) - not sure about this tho

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I am running 40mg now ED.....4th week....good results, I am pleased

Good thing about it is that if you keep hitting the weights hard after the var, you won't loose the strenght...and thus your gains are keep"able"

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I have ran 80mg ED for 10 weeks back in the day when it wasn't so f@#$ing expensive - got strong as hell - no sides but I wasn't do any blood work back then

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Seems like most ppl are very pleased with var...how about hairloss compared to TestE? (test E without proscar) how would the var experienced staff in here compare those two? Say when running var at a reasonable dosage of like 50-60mg?

I got the choice of either running 40mg a\day of var @ 7weeks or 50mg a\day @ 6weeks, what would you choose?

(pretty new to the game, it would be my first serious cycle...looking for some hardness)

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    Seems like most ppl are very pleased with var...how about hairloss compared to TestE? (test E without proscar) how would the var experienced staff in here compare those two? Say when running var at a reasonable dosage of like 50-60mg?

I got the choice of either running 40mg a\day of var @ 7weeks or 50mg a\day @ 6weeks, what would you choose?

(pretty new to the game, it would be my first serious cycle...looking for some hardness)
    I was wanting to know kinda the same thang? Sus 500mg for 10 weeks or 8 weeks with weeks 3-6 at 750mg and the rest at 500mg? He only has 20ml.

My friends first cycle
    190 lbs
    5'10

Seems like most ppl are very pleased with var...how about hairloss compared to TestE?
    I've had very little if any hairloss from var - it's considered by many to be the mildest AAS on the hair ( even thought it's ''DHT based'' ) so it will almost definately be milder on the hair than test e without a 5AR blocker (eg proscar) although everyone's different and you cant be sure.

Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for sharing that Duke of Earl ....anyone else?

recently (3 months ago) did a small 8 week cycle of test at 250mg/week...now i see nasty hariloss. The same thing happend to me last year at a higher dose, then i stopped the test completely, started using nioxin shampoo, and rogain. 3 months later the hariloss stopped completely, even did a var cycle at 40mg/day and had no harilooss at all...but i experimented a bit later with that small amt of test , and im still loosing mad hair. So i believe it was definately the test. I have had little or nor hair loss becasue of the var.

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member
    Str8cubano

Why dont you run Proscar? Wouldnt that elimainate the hair issues?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    According to Hooker's profile on it... you can do 80-100 mg of it with nmo real detrimental sides to your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsicilion
    Str8cubano

Why dont you run Proscar? Wouldnt that elimainate the hair issues?
    yea...im just about to...i saw good results with rogaine and the shampoo...thus I never started finesteride...but by the looks of it...it seems i will be running it pretty soon. ALthough Im curious, would running propecia/proscar completely eliminate hairloss even while running test? and at what dosage can you "safely" run test without hairloss if one is to use propecia...?

Do you guys Just run propecia while your on test, and then stop taking it? or you continue to take it throughout a life time?...bc hairloss for me starts 2-3 months after running test

Im curious, would running propecia/proscar completely eliminate hairloss even while running test? and at what dosage can you "safely" run test without hairloss if one is to use propecia...?

Do you guys Just run propecia while your on test, and then stop taking it? or you continue to take it throughout a life time?...bc hairloss for me starts 2-3 months after running test
    no proscar will only reduce DHT production - not eliminate it, furthermore it only inhibits one of the pathways for DHT conversion (via 5AR type I) which unfortunately isn't the predominant one in the scalp. Dutasteride blocks both 5AR pathways, so is a safer, but more expensive bet for preventing hairloss.
    I took finasteride for 5 years & switched to dutasteride about a year ago - so I'd say run it permanently - just to be safe.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    if ur an athlete only take 20mg and will get good gains.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg right now... 10-12 weeks... no sides, maybe some fartiness and light constipation in the beginning!!

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    So are you running just straight var?

Thread Information