doctodd is offline New Member

Xtreme Deca.....and new guy intro

New member first off....glad i found this place. Intro....6' tall 200lbs...35 male...physician.... still think im 25 ...play amateur baseball. Did one 8 week cycle of ttokyo deca in March of 2003 and one 8 week cycle of test in March of 2004. I was up to about 220. Now im getting little nagging injuries that are really pissing me off.

My question....has anyone heard of Xtreme Deca. It looks homemade but well done. Fluid is clear and bottle has an unopened red flip off cap. Source swears by it as the best quality right now, but of course what else would he say? Has anybody heard good or bad about it?

Thanks in advance

T

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    If ur a doc....go right yourself a scrip for the good stuff. While your at it, right me one too. I haven't heard about that deca . You shouldn't run a deca only cycle anyways. You shuld always base your cycle around test. This helps with the sides and can really prove to be and effective combination with deca. You will be much happier with your results and sex life!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I haven't heard of it.

Thanks for the reply. Writing myself a script would be easy but it wouldnt be smart. I do have an extra bottle of test. I didnt have any sides when i did the 8 week Deca cycle except just a tiny bit of acne. I used clomid at the end of the cycle with no problems.

T

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Since it is ur second cycle, I would run 500 mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca . You didn't see sides of deca only??? Did you have sex? Maybe you were not running it at a high enough dose. You should have seen alot of water retention (bloated look) and a limp noodle. But then again, u might just be lucky. What are your goals this time around?

bump for the evening readers....

Well i wont be taking anything unless someone can vouch for this Xtreme Deca stuff. My goals.....gain some muscle, hit the baseball farther, and recuperate from musculoskeletal injuries that have been nagging me for awhile. Of course i want to look bigger too.

T

Thread Information