Matt1971 is offline New Member

Newb Looking For Info On Taking D-Bol

Hello all! I need some advise. A friend gave me a bottle of 10mg D-Bol (100) but I have never taken steroids before and I'm not sure how to use them safely with the fewest side effects and the greatest benefit. I also don't want to stack as I'm just trying these out as a "sampler" to see if steroids are something I want to use. The only supplements I have used are protein and creatine but have found the results almost un-noticeable. From the bottle I can tell you that they are mexican (directions,etc are in spanish), they are supposed to be for vetinary use and that the pills are blue.
    I have been working out (strength training) consistently 3 days a week for most of the last 1.5 years and have worked out off and on prior to that (mostly off haha ) since I was in my early twenties. I'm 34 years old 6'3" 220lbs and seem to have plateaued and that's why he gave them to me to try. He's fairly new to taking steroids himself and so I don't know how much I can trust his advise which basicly consisted of; take 15-20mg/day divided into 2-3 doses until they're gone (approx 6-8 weeks) and drink LOTS of water.
    My goal is not to become huge just to get over the plateau I seem to have reached and gain an additional 5-10lbs of muscle. He said he noticed an approx 25-40% strength increase since taking them which would be nice but he's also taking Decca and test and he's been known to exagerate so who knows.
    Anyways any suggestions on what cycle to take and/or health warnings would be appreciated
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Matt1971; 07-19-2005 at 07:36 AM.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    doing dbol by themselves will be an absolute waste. You need to take them with test.
    Dbol by itself will shut down your natural test production, give you some energy, but only fill you with water. when you are done taking them, you will lose all the gains you made whicj were only water anyway. If you are interested in starting a cycle, a beginner cycle should look about like this:

week 1-10 test enanthate 500-600 mg WEEK
    week 1-4 Dbol 30-40 mg ED
    and then your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)

You really should set those aside, get you some test, and do a LOT more research before you start anything bro. This is serious stuf fand you can really get yourself hurt if you don't know what you are doing. I am not flaming you bro, just trying to help you out. If you take the dbols alone, you will be wasting them, and will really just strain your liver and bloat with water.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I must agree. You need to get consistent with your diet and training before you start juicing. Perhaps this is why you didn't notice much of anything from the protein and creatine, but in all reality you aren't going to gain 15 or even 10lbs of mass with juct protein and creatine unless you have your diet and training in check. More research is needed, IMO, before you start your venture. Not trying to rant or anything but if you're going to use them, it should be safe and properly.

_ODC

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    If one had a-bombs instead of the dbol could one use that as a first cycle?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!! Have you done your research? Everyones first cycle should be a test only cycle. Not dbol , var, or winny and sure as f uck not anadrol . Anadrol is the most problematic oral there is. I believe that is is the only AAS associated with kidney tumors.

Are you affraid to inject yourslef???

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Well so far it seems that a consistant workout regiment and a planned diet would benefit you much more than steroids , at this point. Also D-bol only cycles are worthless, seriously. Most all oral cycles are worthless (though there are cases which suggest against that).

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to what the folks on here are telling you, they know what they are talking about through years of experience. I would definitely tell you buddy to get on here and start reading too. Dbol only is pointless, if you want to get serious about them youre gonna have to inject. You should also research everything possible about steroids and how to take them properly and safely, etc..

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    **** it, I say try the dbol as your first cycle and introduce yourself to AAS and learn a lesson. You'll gain something anyway

Thanks for the advise. I have seen some gain since I started working out 1.5 years ago, I started out at 185lbs and am now 220. I'm not sure if it was because of the protien and creatine since I started them at the same time I started working out ( I cycle the creatine 3 months on 3 off) or if this would have happened anyway from working out and getting older. So far as the test; (1) is this available orally or is it one of those drugs you have to stick a needle the size of a toothpick in you. (2) I'm pretty sure there is more than one type available did you mention enanthate on purpose or is that just the one you use?
    Last edited by Matt1971; 07-19-2005 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    **** it, I say try the dbol as your first cycle and introduce yourself to AAS and learn a lesson. You'll gain something anyway
    What does he have to gain from a D-bol cycle? water weight? a couple of pounds and at what cost to his health? Hell your whole attitude is summed up in your opening words, "**** it" what kind of mentality is that when were talking about your body? Oh well, Ignorence is bliss

"**** it" is definetly not the way I want to go but I'd like to hear more from the rest of you.

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Bro, everybody's going to tell you the same thing........Test-E for your first cycle and any other cycle for that matter. You could use the Dbol up front to kick start it but NOT by itself. Best of Luck!

I'm also worried about bitch boobs is this a side effect of test or just steroids

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget d-bol, test is the way to go. and go educate urself on the topic, plenty to read here...

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1971
    I'm also worried about bitch boobs is this a side effect of test or just steroids
    Gyno is a side effect we all have to deal with. Every body is different and it affects everyone differently. Use 20-20 mg Nolva 1 week prior and all the way through your cycle to prevent gyno. IMO....DBol is worse than Test-E when it come to Bltch Tits but again, that's me.

Take ***xxx*** advice and do your research. There are plent of "sticky" posts that will help you find the info you need.

Rsox420 is offline New Member

side effects

its a side effect of steroids in general. Bitch tits, or if you want to refer to it as the scientific name gynecomastia is a common side affect of many anabolic steroids. "bitch tits" can however be stopped by using anti estragins like 6 OXO or nolvadex and doing a lot of running. DONT RUN A D BOL ONLY CYLCE THATS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER HEARD

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1971
    dbol probably has a higher risk of developing bitch tits than does test! Make sure you take some kind of anti-estrogen during cycle so significantly reduce the risk

Ok I think I'm gonna give buddy back his D-Bol you guy's have scared the shit outta me. I am interested in hearing more about test though I've already gone to the educational posts but didn't find much so anything you can tell me would be helpful ie: how it's taken, for how long, side effects?, etc. Or should I start a new thread?

Try the search function

a lot of people take dbol , but they take it in conjunction with other steroids such as test. Do a search for first cycle, test only, anti-e, PCT that will get you started going in the right direction

Thread Information