Thread: self injections

lifter05 is offline Junior Member

self injections

when self injecting yourself in the right and left glutes i find it hard to aspirate , also i went to spot injections and read it all, how far do you pull the needle out when looking for blood or air bubbles,

lifter05 is offline Junior Member
    bumb

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You only need to pull back on the plunger to see if bubbles or blood come in, after that if there's not blood get 'er done.

As far as glute injecting I find it easier to use two hands. One to hold the pin in place and the other to pull back on the plunger and inject. I've heard that bigger guys have problems sometimes whooting there, but I never have. The bigger you are the less range of motion you will have if you don't stretch.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I seen this big ass guy at the gym one day, put his elbow on the wall and push, inorder to scratch an itch on the back of his neck, no lie, I was in tears, I laughed right at the guy cause he an asshohe, throws weights around. Funny shit!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I seen this big ass guy at the gym one day, put his elbow on the wall and push, inorder to scratch an itch on the back of his neck, no lie, I was in tears, I laughed right at the guy cause he an asshohe, throws weights around. Funny shit!
    Yet again another reason why you should stretch during and after your work outs. I enjoy being able to scratch myself with no limitations whenever I need to. That's definitley some funny shit!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I can't figure out how to shoot glutes. I just can't seem to twist around. I stick with quads/delts.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    take your left arm and hold the stick backwards. Push it in. (your left cheek)reach around with your right, aspirate and push with the right hand while you are holding the stick between your 1st two fingers (backwards) in your left hand. Do it sideways in the mirror. Does that make sense, it is real easy.

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    take your left arm and hold the stick backwards. Push it in. (your left cheek)reach around with your right, aspirate and push with the right hand while you are holding the stick between your 1st two fingers (backwards) in your left hand. Do it sideways in the mirror. Does that make sense, it is real easy.
    this is the easiest way.... thats i how i do it! good explanation bro...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    When you're pushing with the right hand, do you position your right arm around your chest or around your back? And I'm guessing you're standing during this whole thing.

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    how do you guys aspirate on delts...? you cant use the hand in the arm your sticking..... i tried to pull plunger up wit my thumbtip but didnt work too well

Gills is offline Associate Member
    asprirating on delts is a trick. I push the pin in, then slide my hand further up so that I can hold the pin with my ring finger and thumb and aspirate with my middle and index finger.

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    yea thats sort of what i did... it was way harder to pull up than i expected without leverage.. i ended up like moving it around so much that im sure i was tearing up muscle so i just plunged....... sure enough my delt was sore for like 4 days

Gills is offline Associate Member
    try having your thumb and ring finger on the top of the lip.....you know under the plunger but not on the barrel, that will give you leverage. Don't know what else to tell you bro! practice makes perfect? j/k

Thread Information