Matt1971 is offline New Member

Newb Looking For Info On Test

Through asking questions about D-Bol I have come to the conclussion that test would be better suited for me and would like to learn more about it.
    (1) I'm pretty sure there is more than one kind so what are they and what are the differances?
    (2) Is test only available as an injectable?
    (3) I've heard the needles you have to use to inject test are the size of a toothpick and can be painful?
    (4) Where and what is the procedure for injecting test?
    (5) What are the side effects?
    (6) What kind of results can be expected by using test on it's own?
    Please add any other info you see as important or interesting.

P.S.
    I already checked the educational threads but didn't find much on this topic.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    1) enanthate , cypionate , prop. the differ is the ester attached. there is also suspension. pure test - not recomended for a 1 st time.
    2) Yes. there are creams... but that is kind funny actually.
    3) no. you draw oil with a fat needle like a 18 or 20 g. then I you inject with a 23g. not really painful at all bro.
    4)look at www.spotinjections.com
    5)use the search button or look at steroid .com and click on side effects to steroids in the left pain.
    6) with proper diet, rest, and training, SERIOS gains bro. a lot of guys talk of gains in excess of 20 pounds, keepable. But everyone is diiffer.

DO your research bro. that is the biggest piece of advice I can offer. Make some friends here. Ask questions. Let me know if I can help. I hope all this helps bro.

1. test cyp, test enanthate , test prop, test suspension... all have different esters and half-lives.
    2. i've heard of oral test, but i'm not sure on what it's called. methyltestosterone ?
    3. average (best IMO) needle size is 23g 1''. hurts as much as a 1 second pinch.
    4. intra-muscular... quads, delts, tris, bis, pecs, lats, calves, glutes. i wont explain the whole procedure... do some research.
    5. water retention, testicular atrophy, acne, increased blood pressure, liver toxicity, hairloss, increased body hair, increase\decrease in sex drive, rage, gynocomastia, etc etc etc.
    6. on its own test will give you some mass... i recommend stacking it with something though.

do research man. this info is common info found everywhere. you're obviously not looking hard enough.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    nice job heracles
    Thanks bro... fighteveryone is right on it too. I like seeing people hand out some help instead of a lot of the insults I have been seeing from some guys lately... This is the kind of info that these new guys need. At some point, we were asking the same questions.

It's nice to get answers without attitude and I appreciate it.

So I understand this the test comes in one bottle and you mix it with oil then inject it and depending on the type of test you use a different oil? How do you know how much of each to use? Does it come premixed?
    Last edited by Matt1971; 07-19-2005 at 09:37 AM.

ok now I'm confused why do you draw it with a fat needle and inject with a smaller one? Why not use the smaller one for both?

What are half lives?

What's would be a good starting cycle for me considering I'm 6'3" 220lbs (body fat unknown)? and how long should you stop between cycles?
    Last edited by Matt1971; 07-19-2005 at 09:54 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, first Welcome to AR.

The good news is you decided to ask questions before taking the plunge. But, Give us some stats on you.

I use a 1" 23gauge needle and I draw with it as well. Takes longer, but I don't care. Look at it this way. The larger the gauge, the smaller the needle. So, if you injected witha 25G needle, it is smaller than a 23g needle.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt1971
    What's would be a good starting cycle for me considering I'm 6'3" 220lbs (body fat unknown)? and how long should you stop between cycles?

Bro, You need to slow down and do some research on this site. You can look up beginner cycles. Remember, no steroid in the world will get you big unless your diet is perfect!!! Don't rush into this.

Peace,

BLT

Remember to research PCT (post cycle thearpy) and anti -e's.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Good beginner cycle... 300 to 500 mg/week testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate for 10 or 12 weeks. Split the dose and shoot it twice a week. Start your PCT 2-3 weeks after your last shot. Toward the small end of that range with small doses of test... toward the longer time with higher doses.

Study up on PCT for sure. You will lose it all without proper pct. Also have some nolvadex on hand... enough for 40mg/ED for the duration of your cycle. Don't take it on your first cycle (you need to learn how sensitive you are to estrogen) unless you notice itchy or sensitive nips, or lumps behind or around the nips. Otherwise you would probably want to do 10mg/ED and have enough on hand to up the dose if necessary.

Personally I draw with a 21ga pin and shoot with a 25ga 1-1/2" pin. It is a good idea to change pins anyway, because the rubber stopper dulls the pin somewhat. Increases the ouch factor a bit. Since I like to change anyway, I use a fat one to draw up cause it is easier. Bigger than 21ga can make big holes in the stopper so I never use bigger than that. A 23ga is almost as painless as a 25ga... very little difference, really.

the spotinjections site will straighten you out on proper injection procedure as well as plenty of good injection sites. A beginner running a simple test cycle and shooting twice a week can get by on just glutes or quads or both. Quads are pretty easy... glutes are safe and can hold a lot of juice.

Thread Information