Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJim
    You know what else works Rubbing Alcohol, it worked wonders for me on my last test/fina cycle you just grab some toilet paper dab it with rubbing alcohol and rub it on your shoulder or back etc, and watch the dirt come off
    I just started using this method, as I do not have access to a tanning bed and my other bathroom, the one with the bath tub, the plumbing is messed up so I can only take showers. Normally tanning and bathing twice per week once with peroxide/epsom salts once with applecider vinegar keeps acne at bay...

bigcity is offline Junior Member
    I will give it a shot

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Alright I'm lucky enough not to have to rub the shyte on my face because it's actually pretty clear, I'm on day 2 of putting it on my back, I put it on in the morning and at night. I want to say I notice them drying up a little but I'm not sure, I will keep you guys updated as I go on.....

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Alright I'm lucky enough not to have to rub the shyte on my face because it's actually pretty clear, I'm on day 2 of putting it on my back, I put it on in the morning and at night. I want to say I notice them drying up a little but I'm not sure, I will keep you guys updated as I go on.....
    keep doing it, other people will notice it before you do. I didnt think it was doing much either until my girlfriend looked at my back and was like DAMMMNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    keep doing it, other people will notice it before you do. I didnt think it was doing much either until my girlfriend looked at my back and was like DAMMMNNNN

Just out of curiosity what kind of deodorant are you using? I'm using speed stick, but I also have axe and old spice........... The only reason I have so many is because I like trying different ones to see which smells better and last the longest and Old Spice is my favorite. I have speed stick and axe for emergency's if I run out of OS.

I use speed stick myself, I dont like Axe too much, it wears off quick I think

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    haha...........ill give it a try

DBOL56 is offline New Member
    i dont know if this dudes for real or not but ive been tryin it since yesterday... and i think it might be workin. it sure as hell isnt making things worse. has anyone else tried it?, i hope im not the only dumbass that has.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    does it only work with anti-perspirent, or just regular deodorant as well?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL if this is a joke, everyone is sucked right in... someone has to be clear about this, antipersperant or deoderant? which brand, cause there are different ingredients out there!! And, of course a clear type, unless you like that white flakey look on your buff body - i know the ladies will

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    look at all the zitheads viewing this thread

hahahah
    Im not zitty...

fine I was when on but NOT NOW..... well, I tan but STILL!

ahhahahha ZITHEADS
    How come some get zitty as hell while others remain milky smooth? taking into consideration 2 guys who both tan & shower and are consistant with their injections

afman415 is offline Junior Member

yah....

yah .. well i sprayed my deodarant on my forehead and chin and i have to tell u ... watching urself do this ... u cant help but to laugh at urself cause u know how stupid u look ... then u look in the mirror with white shit on ur face haha

Quote Originally Posted by afman415
    yah .. well i sprayed my deodarant on my forehead and chin and i have to tell u ... watching urself do this ... u cant help but to laugh at urself cause u know how stupid u look ... then u look in the mirror with white shit on ur face haha

towtheline is offline Junior Member

Lmao

I can't wait until someone sprays deodorant in their eyes and then comes on this board cussing

mekler is offline Associate Member
    @#@(*&@#!(*&@#!@(*)&!^*&#!@#!@)(*!@#@!#!@#!@)#&!^@ #!@#!@(*&^arrid Extra Dry@#@!&^@#@(*&^

I told you guys that regular spped stick deoderant is the only one I've used so far. For me it works. And no, this thread is def. not a joke. I have my buddy put it on my back for me when I'm working. I strip on the weekends and believe me, you get sweaty as a bitch and your back will just flare up if you have any acne at all. Everybody at the club is commenting on how clear my back has gotten.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL. I must say that I have been doing it for about two days (after I wash my face) and it seems to be working. The only thing is when I trained yesterday, sweat beads were falling right into my eyes, b/c of all the Old Spice on my forehead.
    Other than that, I would like to try Meso's way. I'm not into baths (I'd rather shower), but the epsom and vinegar baths seem to be good ideas. I should catch some rays as well.

safobuddy is offline New Member
    Noxema works for me.

afman415 is offline Junior Member

works

i tried degree spray on after i washed my face and went to sleep with it. it seriously does work.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    That is crazy!! I will have to try that out.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Okay this may sound dumb but my little brother uses dishwashing soap because of it being anti-greaser. Any thoughts on that?

deuce-is-loose is offline Associate Member
    What the hell my ance cant get anyworse then it is. Im rolling it on right now ! THANKS stayinstacked

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    hey- its worth a try!!

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I can see a differance already, at first I used all sorts of deo's, mitchum (anti-p and deo), and axe (anti-p and deo) mostly, then I got some regular speedstick (just deo).
    GF says back is clearing up, I was taking 2grams of vita b5 a day too but I really think the deo is working cause they say it takes a month to see effects from vita b5.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to give it a shot...errr...swipe! Sounds good to me!

Indymuscleguy

bballer is offline New Member
    I am also taking Vitamin B5, and it actually works really good. I don't have anymore acne. I also use Tea Tree Oil, and it also seems to be helping out. I would reccommend both to anybody who is experiencing problems with acne.

Alright so it's been a a little over a week and yes it seems to be drying them out, my GF says there drying and the little ones are dissapearing so it must be working, I apply it on my back after I shower and sometimes again before I got to bed. The only thing is be aware your shirts are going to stain so throw on a shitty under shirt if you don't want to fvck your shirts up..

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll give it a try on my shoulders and back, but I would like to know what type is "best" there are so many different types of aluminum in anit-perspirants that this could potentially be dangerous over the long term if used in the wrong areas

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I'll give it a try on my shoulders and back, but I would like to know what type is "best" there are so many different types of aluminum in anit-perspirants that this could potentially be dangerous over the long term if used in the wrong areas

I use regualr speed stick...

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I've been sprayin anit-perspirants on my nuts for the past 3years and they haven't dropped off yet so i guess it fine!! LOL Just Kidding!!

On a more serious note is it safe for extensive use?

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    yes, that works, toothpaste also works well too, try it out...
    For minor breakouts, I would recommend Toothpaste as well... You can actually feel it working and drying out your pores. Take a dab on your finger and put it on the affected area right before bed... I usually notice a difference or have it completely clear up by morning, depending on the severity of course.

i have a different opinion on this cause i sometimes get the cystic acne in my armpits... and i do use deoderant\ant-perspirant everyday.

maybe i just have super zits or something.

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Okay. Check this out!! I have looked through alot of these threads and here is what I have come up with.

--Toothpaste
    --B-5
    --Head & Shoulders
    --Peroxide/epsom salts and applecider vinegar baths
    --Dawn dish washing liquid
    --Deoderant
    --Tanning bed
    --Accutane
    --Tea Tree Oil
    --Rubbing Alcohol
    --Noxema
    --place your product here

Okay.........if you try all these and still have acne...........i think you are just sh!t out of luck. LOL.
    Last edited by innocent_criminal; 07-27-2005 at 10:04 PM.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have the list in front of me, but aluminum is known for quite a few bad things..

- Nerve toxin
    - Alzheimers
    - Breast cancer
    - etc...

It's used in antipersperants, which means you use it in places that allow it easy passage into the bloodstream. I don't think the forehead, back, chest, etc... fall into this category though.

cowboy60 is offline New Member
    me too, them things blow

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    i tried it and it really works cool uh!

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    Use all your resources and what better than deoderant...clever...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information